MCQ ON CURRENT AFFAIRS JAN 2022 | DAY 121 : For govt jobs preparation daily MCQ will be provided. Most of the questions will be from the past question papers of UPSC, SSC, IBPS.
- China has found traces of coronavirus in which fruit?
- Dragon fruit
- Kiwi fruit
- Passion fruit
2. Which institution issues the Harmonised system (HS) nomenclature?
- World Bank
- World Trade Organisation
- World Customs Organization
- Reserve Bank of India
3. When is the ‘World Braille Day’ observed every year?
- January 1
- January 2
- January 4
- January 6
4. When is World Day of War Orphans observed?
- January 4th
- January 5th
- January 6th
- January 7th
5. Which country is facing unrest due to a sudden spike in fuel prices?
6. The new COVID variant named IHU (B.1.640.2), has been discovered in which country?
- South Africa
7. What is the GST to be collected by Food aggregators like Swiggy and Zomato from January 1, 2022?
8. Scientists have detected a new strain of Covid-19 that combines both Delta and Omicron in which nation?
9. Which Indian state has unveiled the draft of ‘New Policy for Women 2021’?
- Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal
10. Which country is organising ‘Tourism Week’ at the Expo2020 Dubai?
- Sri Lanka