KIOCL RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE : Inviting eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for Officer Trainee, Hindi Translator post.
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for KARNATAKA GOVT JOBS 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
KIOCL Limited (Formerly known as Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited), a Flagship Company under the Ministry of Steel, Govt. of India was formed on 2 April 1976 for mining and beneficiation of low grade iron ore at Kudremukh, Karnataka, India.KIOCL has been a pioneer with over four decades of experience in operating Iron Ore Mining, Beneficiation and Iron–Oxide Pelletisation in the Country.
KIOCL is having facilities to operate 3.5 MTPA Iron-oxide Pellet Plant, Blast Furnace Unit to manufacture 2.16 lakh tonnes per annum Pig iron at Mangaluru, Karnataka.KIOCL is an EoU and a profit making, continuous dividend paying Company with a positive net worth and Mini Ratna Category I PSU is also an ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and ISO45001:2018 certified Company. The Company is headquartered at Bengaluru, Karnataka
KIOCL RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited (KIOCL)|
|POST||Officer Trainee, Hindi Translator post.|
|JOB LOCATION||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||07|
KIOCL RECRUITMENT 2022 VACANCY DETAILS
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Officer-Trainee – Materials Department||03|
|Officer-Trainee –Human Resource Department||02|
|Officer-Trainee –-Mineral Exploration Department||01|
|Hindi Translator -Hindi Rajbhasha Department||01|
KIOCL RECRUITMENT 2022 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
|Officer-Trainee – Materials Department||Graduate with full time MBA in any specialization with minimum 65% marks from a recognized University / Institution.|
|Officer-Trainee –Human Resource Department||Graduate with full time MBA/MSW or Equivalent with HR/IR specialization from a recognized University/Management Institution with minimum 65% marks.|
|Officer-Trainee –-Mineral Exploration Department||Graduate with full time MBA in any specialization with minimum 65% marks from a recognized University / Institution.|
|Hindi Translator -Hindi Rajbhasha Department||Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; or Master’s degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; or Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of a examination at the degree level; or Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; or Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level. and Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa.|
|Officer-Trainee – Materials Department||Should have minimum 01 year experience broadly in any of the following areas;|
• Good understanding of supply chain procedures
• Knowledge of market research
• Preparation of purchase enquiries and uploading of web based enquiries
• Tracking orders and ensuring timely delivery
• Evaluation of offers of vendors and preparation of cost analysis
• Upkeeping of records of invoices and contracts
|Officer-Trainee –Human Resource Department||Should have minimum 01 year experience broadly in the following areas;|
• Handling recruitment process.
• HR related MIS preparation [HRIS].
• Conducting employee engagement activities.
• HR compliance
• Performance Management System
• Statutory Compliances
• Drafting & E-mailing.
• Employee Separation & Exit Interview
• Training & Development
• Handling of IR and Union matters
|Officer-Trainee –-Mineral Exploration Department||Should have minimum 01 year experience broadly in any of the following areas; |
• Office Correspondence-coordination with other Departments,
• Taking care of all establishment matters in the department
• Preparation of various management reports, drafting, typing, data entry etc.
• Providing information to HOD’s and associated departments
• Arranging meeting of HODs and other meetings
• Drafting skills for preparing reply and providing necessary clarifications
• Coordination with other departments to maintain statutory records, to deal with safety issues, consents, licenses etc.
• Co-ordination with different sections of the department and ensuring proper flow of office communication to all concerned.
|Hindi Translator -Hindi Rajbhasha Department||Minimum one year experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa.|
- Maximum 30 years as on the 31.05.2022
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (NonCreamy Layer) categories.
- Age relaxation for Persons with Disabilities is 5 years for candidates belonging to General category, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST categories (degree of disability 40% or above).
- Rs.20,000 to Rs.25,000/-per month as consolidated pay commensurate to experience & expertise of the candidate.
- Computer Test for Officer Trainee post [MS office]
- Computer Test [MS Office] and Translation Test for Hindi Translator post (English to Hindi and Vice Versa)
- Personal Interview [Those who qualify in the test will only be allowed to appear for interview].
|Starting Date||June 07th 2022|
|Closing Date||June 27th 2022|
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR KIOCL RECRUITMENT 2022?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. LINK GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.
- After applying online, the candidates are required to send the print out of the filled on-line application form along with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application so as to reach KIOCL by 02.07.2022 by post
General Manager (HR&A), HR Department, KIOCL 6 Limited, Koramangala 2nd Block, Sarjapura Road, Bengaluru-560034 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 02-Jul-2022.
TO APPLY ONLINE