Here is a govt job notification from KARNATAKA POLICE GOVT JOBS 2021-22 | GOVT JOBS. Read below for more details and apply soon before the last date!!!
POLICE JOBS IN KARNATAKA 2021-22 DETAILS
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Karnataka State Police (KSP)|
|JOB ROLE||Special Reserve Sub Inspector (KRSI & IRB)|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|APPLICATION MODE||Online, Offline|
- As per Karnataka State Police official notification candidates should have completed a Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- As per the Karnataka State Police Recruitment Notification, the Candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 26 years, as of 18-Jan-2022.
- Ex-Army candidates Maximum Age Limit is, General 35 Years, SC, ST 40 Years
KARNATAKA POLICE GOVT JOBS 2021-22 SELECTION PROCESS
As per Karnataka State Police Recruitment notification, candidates are selected as below procedures
- ET and PST (Endurance Test and Physical Standard Test)
- Written Examination
- Rs.37,900/- to Rs.70,850/-
- OBC / General (2A, 2B, 2A, 3B): 500/-
- SC/SC (A)/ST Candidates: 250/-
HOW TO APPLY?
- First, visit the official website. Link given below.
- Open Special Reserve Sub Inspector (KRSI & IRB) Jobs notification and check Eligibility. Link given below
- Check for the eligibilty criteria.
- If you are eligible and interested filll the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number for future reference.
|Starting Date||December 20th 2021|
|Closing Date||January 18th 2022|
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE
TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP: CLICK HERE
TELEGRAM CHANNEL: CLICK HERE