KARNATAKA HIGH COURT RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE FOR 54 POSTS :Karnataka High Court Inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for 54 posts.
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for LATEST GOVT JOBS IN KARNATAKA 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
KARNATAKA HIGH COURT RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION PDF
|ORGANIZATION NAME||HIGH COURT OF KARNATAKA, BENGALURU|
|POST||Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer)|
|JOB LOCATION||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||54|
LATEST GOVT JOBS IN KARNATAKA 2022
KARNATAKA HIGH COURT RECRUITMENT 2022 STENOGRAPHER NOTIFICATION
|POST NAME||TOTAL NO OF VACANCIES|
|Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer)||54|
KARNATAKA HIGH COURT RECRUITMENT 2022 ELGIBILITY DETAILS
I. SSLC Examination conducted by the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or its equivalent examination.
Diploma in Commercial Practice / Secretarial Practice in English or any other examination recognized as equivalent examination to them by Universities or Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or Technical Board.
Note: Preference will be given to those who are graduates.
II. Senior Grade Examination in English Shorthand.
Proficiency Grade Examination in English Shorthand; and
III.Senior Grade Examination in Typewriting in English conducted by the Department of Public Instruction of the
Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or equivalent qualification.
IV.Must have Knowledge of operation of Computers.
Note: Knowledge of operation of computers in this rules means possessing a certificate in computer basics
issued by an Institute imparting computer education.
As on the last date of submission of online application, the applicant must have attained the age of 18 years in respect of all categories and not attained the age of:
- 40 years in the case of a person belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Category-I of Other Backward Classes.
- 38 years in the case of a person belonging to Category II-A or II-B or Category III-A or III-B of Other Backward Classes; and
- 35 years in the case of a person belonging to General Merit.
KARNATAKA HIGH COURT STENOGRAPHER SELECTION PROCESS
Selection to the post of Assistant Court Secretary(Stenographer) will be made on the basis of performance in the
|PARTICULARS||MAXIMUM MARKS||MINIMUM MARKS FOR PASSING THE TEST|
|Shorthand and Typing Test||100||60|
KARANATAKA HIGH COURT STENOGRAPHER SALARY PER MONTH
44,900/- to1,42,400/- with admissible allowances as per High Court of Karnataka (Officers & Officials) Revised Pay Rules 2018 (Level-7).
- The candidates belonging to General Merit and Other Backward Classes [other than Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Category- I and Persons with bench mark disability
- (Physically Challenged)], shall pay an Application Fee of 500/-(Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe/ 6 Category – I and Persons with bench mark disability (Physically Challenged), shall pay an application fee of 250/- prescribed for the post, by any of the following mode of payment.
|Starting Date||March 07th 2022|
|Closing Date||April 07th 2022|
HOW TO APPLY FOR KARNATAKA HIGH COURT RECRUITMENT 2022 STENOGRAHPER POST?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. LINK GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference