JIPMER RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE FOR 143 GROUP B AND C POSTS : Inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for 143 posts.
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for JOBS IN BANKS 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) can trace its origins to the ‘Ecole de Medicine de Pondicherry’ established by the French Government in 1823. In 1956 foundation for new medical college was laid and in 1964, hospital was inaugurated. JIPMER became an institution of national importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in the year 2008. It is an institution established for teaching, research and patient care in the area of health. JIPMER spreads over 192 acres. The institution houses one administrative block, one academic centre, one nursing college, seven hospital blocks, seven accessory services buildings and four residential complexes. 12 broad types of medical, nursing and allied health science courses covering all disciplines in healthcare from basic to super speciality training are conducted.
JIPMER RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medial Education & Research|
|POST||Group B and Group C Posts|
|JOB LOCATION||Puducherry, Karaikal|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||143|
JIPMER GROUP B AND GROUP C VACANCY DETAILS
GROUP B POSTS
|POST NAME (GROUP B)||NO OF VACANCIES|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||12|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|Technical Assistant in NTTC||01|
GROUP C POSTS
|POST NAME (GROUP C)||NO OF VACANCIES|
|Stenographer Grade II||07|
|Junior Administrative Assistant||13|
JIPMER RECRUITMENT 2022 EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
|Nursing Officer||1. Degree OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.|
2. Registered as Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing council Act 1947/ any State Nursing Council
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||Bachelor‟s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with 2 years relevant experience.|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||1. Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized University; |
2. Two years‟ experience in design and engineering of Civil Projects, preferably in a Hospital environment.
1. Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute
2. Three years‟ experience in design and engineering of Civil Projects, preferably in a Hospital environment.
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||1. Graduate in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University; |
AND 2. Two years‟ experience in Planning, execution and maintenance of electrical installations, preferably in a Hospital environment.
1. Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institute;
AND 2. Three years‟ experience in Planning, execution and maintenance of electrical installations, preferably in a Hospital environment
|Technical Assistant in NTTC||1. Degree in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical from a recognized University / Institution or equivalent. |
1. Diploma in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical (3 Years) from a recognized Institute. 2. Two years‟ experience in maintenance of electronic equipment.
|Dental Mechanic||1. 10 + 2 with science from recognized Board. |
2. Dental Mechanic course of two years duration from a recognized Dental Institution. The course must be approved by the Dental Council of India.
3. Experince of two years as Dental Mechanic in a hospital.
|Anaesthesia Technician||1. Degree in Anaesthesia Technology from a recognized Institution / Hospital. |
1. Diploma in Anaesthesia Technology (2 years course) from a recognized Institution/Hospital.
2. One year experience in handling Anaesthesia equipment‟s.
|Stenographer Grade II||1. 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University 2. Skill Test Norms|
|Junior Administrative Assistant||(i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University. |
(ii) A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi only on Computer.
(35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
|POST NAME||AGE LIMITS|
|Nursing Officer||Up to 35 years|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||Up to 30 Years|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Up to 30 Years|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Up to 30 Years|
|Technical Assistant in NTTC||Up to 35 Years|
|Dental Mechanic||Up to 30 years|
|Anaesthesia Technician||Up to 30 years|
|Stenographer Grade II||Up to 27 Years|
|Junior Administrative Assistant||Up to 30 years|
|Nursing Officer||Pay of Rs.44,900/- in Level 7 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||Pay of Rs.35400/- in Level 6 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Pay of Rs.35400/- in Level 6 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Pay of Rs.35400/- in Level 6 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC|
|Technical Assistant in NTTC||Pay of Rs.35400/- in Level 6 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC|
|Dental Mechanic||Pay of Rs.25,500/- in Level 4 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.|
|Anaesthesia Technician||Pay of Rs.25,500/- in Level 4 of Pay Matrix of 7 th CPC.|
|Stenographer Grade II||Pay of Rs.25500/- in Level 4 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC|
|Junior Administrative Assistant||Pay of 19,900/- in Level 2 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.|
Note: A candidate must have attained the minimum age of 18 years as on closing date of registration i.e. 30.03.2022.
JIPMER SELECTION PROCESS
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Skill Test.
JIPMER EXAM PATTERN 2022
There shall be no skill test for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Technical Assistant in NTTC, Dental Mechanic & Anaesthesia Technician.
JIPMER APPLICATION FEE
- UR / EWS: Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- OBC: Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST : Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- PWBD (Persons with Benchmark Disabilities) : Exempted From Application Fees
HOW TO APPLY FOR JIPMER RECRUITMENT 2022?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. LINK GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference
|Starting Date||March 10th 2022|
|Closing Date||March 30th 2022|
JIPMER APPLICATION LINK AND JIPMER NOTIFICATION PDF LINK
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|TO APPLY||Click Here|
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE
TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP: CLICK HERE