INSTITUTE OF PLASMA RESEARCH (IPR) SCIENTIFIC OFFICER RECRUITMENT 2022 : IPR RECRUITMENT 2022 inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy of 10 posts.
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS IPR RECRUITMENT 2022 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for Jobs in INSTITUTE OF PLAMSA RESEARCH IPR RECRUITMENT 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
ABOUT INSTITUTE OF PLASMA RESEARCH (IPR)
Institute for Plasma Research is an autonomous R & D organization under the authority of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India situated near west banks of river Sabarmati in Gujarat, India. This institute is largely involved in theoretical and experimental studies in plasma science including basic plasma physics, magnetically confined hot plasmas and plasma technologies for industrial application.
IPR TSO RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||The Institute for Plasma Research (IPR)|
|POST||Trainee Scientific Officer|
|QUALIFICATION||Engineering Graduates, Science Post Graduates|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||10|
IPR RECRUITMENT 2022 POST DETAILS
|POST NAME||DISCIPLINES||TOTAL NO OF VACANCIES|
|Trainee Scientific Officer||* Computer|
QUALIFICATION FOR IPR JOBS 2022
- B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in one of the above mentioned engineering disciplines.
AGE LIMITS OF IPR RECRUITMENT 2022
- General Category-26 years,
- OBC-29 years,
- SC/ST – 31 years,
- Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984 (Dep1984)-31years,
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (Dom Kashmir) – 31 years.
- Physically Challenged persons of all categories are eligible for age relaxation of 10 years.
- The IPR Trainees will be paid monthly stipend and one time book allowance at the applicable rates. On successful completion of the one year training, partly for course work at BARC Training School followed by project work at IPR, these IPR Trainee Scientific Officers (ITSOs) will be appointed in IPR as Scientific Officer-C at a basic pay of ₹ 56100/- per month in the Level 10 of pay matrix (7th CPC) plus other allowances as admissible under rules of IPR.
SELECTION PROCESS OF IPR JOBS 2022
- Candidates for Trainee Scientific Officer at the Institute for Plasma Research will be chosen from a merit list developed from Selection Interview Marks (OCES-2022).
STEPS TO APPLY FOR IPR RECRUITMENT 2022
- Interested candidates can go through the Institute of Plasma Research (IPR) Official notification. LINK GIVEN BELOW.
- If found eligible then register and apply. LINK GIVEN BELOW.
|Starting Date||January 18th 2022|
|Closing Date||February 12th 2022|