Indian Army civilian recruitment 2022 for 158 Vacancies- application are invited from the eligible citizen of India for the following posts.
Indian Army Civilian Recruitment 2022 Post details
|Sl NO||NAME OF THE POST||TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
Indian Army Civilian Recruitment 2022, BARBAR, CHOWKIDAR, LDC, SAFAIWALI, HEALTH INSPECTOR, COOK, T/MATE, WARD SAHAYIKA, WASHERMAN.
Indian Army Civilian Recruitment 2022, EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
|Sl No.||NAME OF THE POST||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION|
| 1||Barber||Essential: Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board with proficiency in barber’s trade job. |
Desirable: One year experience in the trade.
|2||Chowkidar||Essential: Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board. |
Desirable: Conversant with the duties of the respective trade with one year experience in the trade
|3||LDC||(i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University. |
(ii) English typing @ 35 wpm on computer Or Hindi typing @ 35 wpm on computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute corresponding to 10500/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
|4||Safaiwali||Essential: Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board. |
Desirable: Conversant with the duties of the respective trade with one year’s experience in the trade.
|5||Health Inspector||Essential: (i) Matriculation or equivalent qualification. |
(ii) Sanitary Inspector Course Certificate from a recognized Institute.
Desirable: One year experience as Sanitary inspector in any Central or State Government office or private organization of repute.
|6||Cook||(i) Matriculation or equivalent |
(ii) Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and Proficiency in trade
|7||T/Mate||Essential : Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board. |
Desirable : Conversant with the duties of the respective trades with one year’s experience in the trade.
|8||Ward Sahayika||Essential : Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board. |
Desirable : Experience as Dai in family wing of civil Hospital or three years experience in trade of Dai in a Government department
|9||Washerman||(i) Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board. |
(ii) Must be able to wash military/Civilian clothes thoroughly well.
- Closed date of receiving of application will be 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Unit/Establishment will not be responsible for any postal delay or failure.
- Number of posts is likely to change. No extra weightage will be given to additional/extra or higher qualification for recruitment.
- All candidates must enclose self addressed Envelope and fee in the form of Postal order of Rs 100/- in favour of “Commandant,Command Hospital (EC) Alipore, Kolkata- 700027”and two recent passport size photos in addition to affixing in the application. Fee will be exempted as per Government of India provision. The postal order should be issued on or after the date of publication of advertisement. The application fee is non-refundable. However, Sponsored candidates by the local Employment Exchange, the ZilaSainik Welfare Office, Army welfare placement organization or any other Government of India Agency etc have to pay the fee.
- Copy of all educational certificates, caste certificate, Copy of PPO & discharge book in case of Ex-servicemen will be attached after self attestation. For the purpose of Indian Nationality any one of the following document should also be enclosed with application. (i) Birth certificate (ii) Domestic/ Domicile Certificate (iii) Nationality Certificate (iv) Indian Passport (v) Permanent Residence certificate.
- Application will be accepted only through Registered Post or speed post. The application should be addressed to The Commandant , Command Hospital (EC) Alipore, Kolkata- 700027
EXAMINATION PAPER AND PATTERN
The question papers of the Written Test will be bilingual i.e English & Hindi. However, the question on the portion of English Language subject will be in English only. The question will be of 12th standard for the post of (LDC) and of 10th standard for the post of Barber, Chowkidar, Safaiwali, Health Inspector, Cook, Tradesman Mate, Ward Sahayika and Washerman. There may be negative marking also.
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE
TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP: CLICK HERE