India Post Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 40,889 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts: Inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates for the above mentioned posts
Candidates can get all details related to INDIAN POST OFFICE JOBS 2023 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for LATEST JOB VACANCIES 2023 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
Online applications are invited from the eligible applicants for engagement as Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) (Branch Postmaster(BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM)/Dak Sevak). Check below for more details.
India Post Recruitment 2023 Notification
|ORGANIZATION NAME||India Post|
|POST NAME||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|SALARY||As per norms|
India Post GDS Vacancy Details 2023
|STATE||NUMBER OF POSTS|
|North Eastern (Bengali)||201|
|North Eastern (Hindi/English)||395|
|North Eastern (Manipuri/English)||209|
|North Eastern (Mizo)||118|
|West Bengal (Bengali)||2001|
|West Bengal (Hindi/English)||29|
|West Bengal (Nepali)||54|
|West Bengal (Nepali/Bengali)||19|
|West Bengal (Nepali/English)||24|
India Post Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- Knowledge of computer
- Knowledge of cycling
- Adequate means of livelihood
- Minimum age:18 years
- Maximum age:40 years
- Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) 3 years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) No relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) 10 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST 15 years
- The applicants will be shortlisted for engagement on the basis of a system generated merit list.
- The Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained/ conversion of Grades/Points to marks in Secondary School Examination of 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory.
India Post Salary Details
|CATEGORY||SALARY PER MONTH|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/- -24,470/-|
- A fee of Rs.100/-/-(Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the applicants for all posts notified in choice of Division.
- Female applicants, SC/ST applicants, PwD applicants and Transwomen applicants.
How To Apply for India Post GDS 2023 ?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. LINK GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.
|Starting Date||January 27th 2023|
|Closing Date||February 16th 2023|
To Apply Online
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|TO APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE