IFSCA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Now : Inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates for the Assistant Manager posts
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS 2023 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for LATEST JOB VACANCIES 2023 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
IFSCA Recruitment 2023 Notification
|ORGANIZATION NAME||International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA)|
|POST NAME||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|SALARY||As per norms|
Latest Govt Job Vacancies 2023
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)||20|
- Master’s Degree with specialization in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics. or
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Master’s in Computer Application/ Information Technology. or
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce with CA, CFA, CS, ICWA. or
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or in any other discipline from a recognized University
- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on February 1, 2023.
- Up to a maximum of five years for candidates belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe if the posts are reserved for them.
- Up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates if the posts are reserved for them
Mode of selection shall be a three-stage process i.e.
- Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)
- Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and
- Phase III (Interview).
Phase I On-Line Examination:
|PAPER||STREAMS/ SUBJECTS||MAXIMUM MARKS||DURATION||CUT OFF|
|Paper 1||Multiple choice questions (a) General awareness (financial sector) -25 questions X 1 mark each (b) English language – 25 questions X 1 mark each (c) Quantitative Aptitude – 25 questions X 1 mark each (d) Test of Reasoning- 25 questions X 1 mark each||100||60 minutes||30%|
|Paper 2||Multiple choice questions on General knowledge, Current events of national and international importance, Economic and social development (sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, and demographics), Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance and costing, Indian Economy, Global Economy, Five-year plans, Central Government’s initiatives/ Schemes in the financial sector. (50 questions X 2 marks each)||100||60 minutes||40%|
|AGGREGATE CUT OFF||40%|
Phase II On-Line Examination:
|PAPER||MAXIMUM MARKS||DURATION||CUT OFF||WEIGHTAGE|
|Paper 1||English (Descriptive Test) (a) Precis Writing – 35 marks (b) Essay writing – 30 marks (c) Comprehension- 35 marks||100||60 minutes||30%||1/3rd|
|Paper 2||Multiple choice questions on subjects like IFSCA Act, Union Budget, Economic Survey, Banking, Capital Market, Insurance, Pension Funds, Bullion, GIFT City, GIFT IFSC, IFSCA, Global Financial Centres etc. (50 questions X 2 marks each)||100||60 minutes||40%||2/3rd|
|AGGREGATE CUT OFF||40%|
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Application fee shall not be refunded to the candidates not shortlisted for Phase II and Interview. Weightage of marks obtained in Phase II will be 85%, while marks obtained in interview shall be given a weightage of 15%.
- The pay scale of officers in Grade A is Rs. 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85850-3300(1)- 89150 (17 years
- Unreserved/OBC/EWSs: Rs. 1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges
- SC/ ST : Rs. 100/- as intimation charges
How To Apply ?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. LINK GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.
|Closing Date||March 03rd 2023|