Here is a recruitment notification from IARI ICAR RECRUITMENT 2021 | 10th CLASS GOVT JOBS. Read below for more details and apply soon before the last date!!!
IARI ICAR TECHNICIAN RECRUITMENT 2022 EXAM POSTPONED NOTIFICATION!! Read below for more details
IARI ICAR RECRUITMENT 2021 | 10th CLASS GOVT JOBS DETAILS
|ORGANIZATION NAME||The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|JOB ROLE||Technician (T-1)|
|QUALIFICATION||Matriculation (10th PASS)|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|CATEGORY||TOTAL NO OF VACANCIES|
- Matriculation pass from a recognized Board.
- Candidate must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained (calculated to the nearest two decimals) in the relevant column of the application form. Where percentage of marks is not awarded by the University but only CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same shall be converted into percentage in terms of conversion norms of university in this regard, besides indicating the CGPA/OGPA in the application form.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years as on 10 January 2022 i.e. closing date of online application
- Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 10 January 2022 i.e., closing date of online application.
- Themaximum age limit for Serving regular employees of ICAR is 58 years as on 10 January 2022.
The candidates applying for the Technician posts through IARI recruitment 2021 will be selected on the basis of an Online Examination. The exam will be computer based and will consist of objective type of questions.
Scheme of Examination:
(a) Examination will be of 100 marks consisting of Objective Type – Multiple Choice Questions
and the duration will be of one and half hours. There will be four subjects carrying 25 marks for
each of the following subjects as per the following scheme: –
(b) The question papers will be prepared bilingually, in English & Hindi for Sections 1, 2, 3 & 4.
(c) The question paper will be common for all the functional groups in which the recruitment is
proposed to be made.
(d) There will be no interview for the posts of Technician (T-1).
(e) The Answer key will be placed on the IARI website after the written examination. Any
representation regarding answer key received within 05 days of uploading of the answer key
will be scrutinized and the decision of the IARI/Council in this regard will be final.
- (a) General Knowledge : Question may be designed to test knowledge of current events relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Science, General Policy & Scientific Research.
- (b) Mathematics : Matric level questions on Number System, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Algebra, Geometry, Mensuration, Trigonometry and Statistical Charts.
- (c) Science : Matric level questions on Physical and Chemical Substances – nature and Behaviour, World of Living, Natural Phenomenon, Effects of Current and Natural Resources.
- (d) Social Science : Matric level questions on India and the Contemporary World Democratic Politics, Understanding Economic Development and Disaster Management.
- The selected candidates for the Technician (T-1) posts will be paid Rs. 21,700 (Basic) plus allowances Level 3 Index 1 (7th CPC).
|CATEGORY||EXAMINATION FEE||REGISTRATION FEE||TOTAL|
|UR/OBC-NCL(NCL)/EWS||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Women/ Schedule Caste /Schedule Tribe /ExServicemen / Person with Benchmark Disability||Nil||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 300/-|
NOTE: ALL FEMALE CANDIDATES AND CANDIDATES BELONGING TO SCHEDULED CASTE/SCHEDULE
TRIBE/EX-SERVICEMEN PERSON WITH BENCHMARK DISABILITY ARE EXEMPTED FROM PAYMENT
OF EXAMINATION FEE. THEY HAVE TO PAY REGISTRATION FEE ONLY.
|Starting Date||December 18th 2021|
|Closing Date||January 10th 2021|