HAL Avionics Division Job Notification 2022-23 Apply Online Now : Inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates for 20 Posts
Candidates can get all details related to HAL JOBS 2022 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for LATEST JOB VACANCIES 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a Navaratna Central Public Sector undertaking, is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 20 Production/Overhaul/Service Divisions and 10 co-located R&D Centres and 1 Facility Management Division, spread across the Country. HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses Hi-tech programmes involving a number of State-of-the-art technology, Design, Development, Manufacture, Repair, Overhaul and Upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters ,Aero-Engines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and Structural Components for Satellite & Launch Vehicles.
HAL Avionics Division Job Notification 2022-23
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|POST NAME||Diploma Trainees and Technician Trainees|
|SALARY||As per norms|
HAL Job Vacancies 2023
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Diploma Trainee (Electronics)||04|
|Technician Trainee (Electronics)||05|
|Technician Trainee (Turner)||01|
|Technician Trainee (Fitter)||01|
|Stores/Purchase Assistant Trainee||03|
|Assistant Admin Trainee||02|
|Assistant Accounts Trainee||01|
|Assistant-B (Nursing) Trainee||02|
|Lab Technician Trainee||01|
|Diploma Trainee (Electronics)||Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Technician Trainee (Electronics)||ITI+NAC/NCTVT (Electronics)|
|Technician Trainee (Turner)||ITI+NAC/NCTVT (Turner)|
|Technician Trainee (Fitter)||ITI+NAC/NCTVT (Fitter)|
|Stores/Purchase Assistant Trainee||Degree in Commerce/Arts/Science from recognized Institution with minimum 50% marks + Computer proficiency certificate of minimum three months duration|
|Assistant Admin Trainee||SSLC + Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice acquired from the State Board of Technical Education + one year Apprenticeship|
|Assistant Accounts Trainee||Degree in Commerce from recognized Institution with minimum 50% marks + Computer proficiency certificate of minimum three months duration|
|Assistant-B (Nursing) Trainee||PUC/Inter + Diploma in General Nursing|
|Lab Technician Trainee||SSLC + Diploma (3 years Full Time Course)in Medical Laboratory Technology from recognized Institutions/ State Board of Technical Education|
- The upper age limit as on 01.10.2022 is 28 years.
- The upper age limit applicable to SC/ST candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them is relaxable by 5 years i.e 33 years.
- The Selection will be done through Written Test. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test.
Place of Posting
- Selected candidates will be posted at Avionics Division, HAL, Hyderabad. However, they are liable to be transferred / posted / assigned to any place where HAL has the Divisions / Offices / Bases depending upon organizational requirements. No request for change of posting will be entertained after joining.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST / PWBD / Ex-Apprentices of the Division / Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange, Zilla Sainik Welfare Boards are exempted from Application Fee.
|Starting Date||December 17th 2022|
|Closing Date||January 08th 2023|
How To Apply?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. NOTIFICATION GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future
To Apply Online
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|TO APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE