FACT Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For Technician Posts :Inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates for 45 posts
Candidates can get all details related to CENTRAL GOVT JOBS 2022 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for LATEST The Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore Ltd JOB VACANCIES 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
FACT Recruitment 2022 Notification
|ORGANIZATION NAME||The Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore Ltd|
|QUALIFICATION||As per norms|
|SALARY||As per norms|
Latest Govt Job Vacancies 2022
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
- B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry OR Diploma in Engineering (Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology (including Petrochemical Technology)) and 2 years experience in the operation/ Analytical field / Quality Control / Chemical Control / Process Control / R&D in a large Fertilizer/ Chemical/Petrochemical Plant.
- In the absence of sufficient suitable candidates with the prescribed experience of 2 years, candidates with the prescribed qualification and one to two years’ of prescribed experience will be considered.
- SC/ST candidates without experience will also be considered in the absence of candidates with experience as above.
- 35 Years
- UR/EWS: 35 Years
- OBC-NCL: 38 Years
- SC / ST: 40 Years
- Those appointed with two years experience, will be paid a consolidated pay of Rs. 22,000/- per month during the 1st year, with 3% annual increase in the next year.
- Candidates appointed with one to two years experience, will be paid a consolidated pay of Rs.20,000/- per month during 1st year, with 3% annual increase in the next year.
- SC/ST candidates with less than one year experience / no experience, will be paid consolidated pay of Rs.18,000/- per month during 1st year and with 3% annual increase in the next year.
- (Non-refundable) Rs.590/- including GST (excluding bank charges).
- SC/ST/ /ESM, are exempted from application fee, subject to furnishing documents in proof of eligibility for exemption along wit the application.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Document verification.
Test will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) and will consist of two parts as detailed below:
|TEST DURATION||PART 1||PART 2||MARKS PART 1||MARKS PART 2|
|90 minutes||30 questions on Aptitude & Reasoning||60 questions on Subject knowledge in the respective discipline||1 mark for every right answer & 0.33 negative marks for every wrong answer||1.5 marks for every right answer and 0.50 negative marks for every wrong answer|
NOTE: Questions of the CBT will be objective type, multiple-choice, and prepared in English and Hindi.
How To Apply?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. NOTIFICATION GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future.
|Starting Date||October 26th 2022|
|Closing Date||November 16th 2022|