ESIC UDC RESULT PHASE-1 2022, ANSWER KEY RELEASED: Read below for more details.
ABOUT ESIC : The promulgation of Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country’s economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released result 2022. The organization has released Phase 1 result and Answer key for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Preliminary examination.
Candidates can check the ESIC UDC 2022 results through the direct links given below
- The examination was conducted on March 19, 2022.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the mains examination.
- 20,681 candidates have been shortlisted for Phase-II Main Examination.
- Phase- III will also be conducted for the candidates that will comprise Computer skills.
- Both stages will result in the provisional selection of candidates for final recruitment. However, the actual selection is based on the document verification.
HOW TO CHECK ESIC UDC RESULT 2022 ?
- Visit the official site link .
- Click on the recruitment section link available on the home page.
- Click on ESIC UDC Result 2022 appearing on the new page.
- A PDF will appear where candidates will be able to check their roll numbers.
Download the PDF and keep a hard copy of the same for future use