ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification For 200 Posts : Inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates for the mentioned Posts
Candidates can get all details related to ECIL JOBS 2023 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for LATEST JOB VACANCIES 2023 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a leading Schedule-A Public Sector Enterprise (under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India) engaged in the area of Strategic Electronics with thrust on innovation & indigenization. ECIL operates in strategic sectors like Nuclear, Defence, Aerospace, Information Technology, Telecom, Network & Homeland Security, CBRN and e-Governance. ECIL pioneered a number of products and technologies include Solid State Television, Digital Computer, Cockpit Voice Recorders, Electronic Voting Machines, Programmable Logic Controllers, Earth Station
and Deep Space Network Antennas. It has close collaboration with national R&D laboratories as well as Academic Institutes and has been involved in the projects of national importance.
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|POST NAME||Technical Officer|
|SALARY||As per norms|
ECIL Technical Officer Job Vacancies 2023
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANIES|
- Candidates should possess a First-Class (with minimum 60% in aggregate) B.E. / B.Tech Degree in CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/Mech./Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering with at least One year post-qualification experience in Election & field operations, Repair & maintenance of Electronic equipment, industrial production.
- As per Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) norms.
- 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST; 10 more years relaxation for PwD category.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989
- Candidates will be allowed only after registration and followed by successful document verification. Shortlisted candidates will be evaluated based on Personal Interview and final recommendations shall be made as per Qualification,Relevant experience and Personal Interview.
- The incumbent is eligible to a consolidated amount of ₹ 25,000/month for 1st year, ₹ 28,000/month for 2nd year, ₹ 31,000/month for 3rd & 4th year. The selected candidate is also eligible to other benefits such as Reimbursement of premium paid towards Mediclaim, Company PF, TA/DA (while on official duty) & Paid Leave as per extant rules.
How To Apply?
- Eligible candidates may download the Application Form from below given link and should report at 09.00 hrs. on 11/01/2023 with duly filled in application form & resume along with the original certificates & a set of self-attested photocopies
CED Building, Main Factory, Electronics Corporation of India Limited, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500062
|Walk-In-Interview Date||January 11th 2023|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|APPLICATION FORM||Click Here|
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE