Here is a job notification from ECIL TECHNICAL OFFICER RECRUITMENT 2021-22. Read below for more details and apply soon before the last date!!!
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a leading Schedule-A Public Sector Enterprise (A Unit of Department of Atomic Energy) engaged in the area of Strategic Electronics with thrust on innovation & indigenization. Electronics Corporation of India Limited has diversified into strategic sector such as Nuclear, Defence, Security, Aerospace, Information Technology, Telecom and e-Governance.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is looking for dynamic, experienced and result oriented personnel for the following positions purely on contract basis to work at Electronic Manufacturing Services Division (EMSD), other Divisions & sites across India.
ECIL TECHNICAL OFFICER RECRUITMENT 2021-22 DETAILS
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|JOB ROLE||Technical Officer|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
- A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
- Upper Age limit as on 30.11.2021 should not be more than 30 years for General & EWS candidates. The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC, ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years.
- The candidate should have minimum one year Post Qualification experience out of which 6 months should be industrial experience.
- FOR MORE DETAILS CHECK OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION. LINK GIVEN BELOW.
- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/- for 1st year, Rs. 28,000/- for 2nd year and 31,000/- for 3rd to 5th year of contract respectively.
The merit list will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in BE/ B Tech
and work experience, as indicated below:-
- 80% of Marks will be allotted for aggregate marks scored in BE/ B Tech. obtained in Essential educational qualification
- 20% Marks will be allocated for work experience(5 Marks for min. stipulated work experience and additional 2.50 marks for every additional 06 months of experience up to a max of 20 marks).
- During deployment to the sites, selected candidates will also be eligible for TA/DA and other benefits in addition to the above consolidated pay as per Company Rules.
APPLICATION FEE FOR ECIL TECHNICAL OFFICER RECRUITMENT 2021-22
- NIL (No fee)
|Starting Date||December 11th 2021|
|Closing Date for online payment||January 12th 2022|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE
TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP: CLICK HERE