DRDO Recruitment 2022 Apply For Junior Research Fellow(JRF) Posts :Inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates for 03 posts.
Candidates can get all details related to DRDO JOBS 2022 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for LATEST GOVT JOB VACANCIES 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
DRDO is the R&D wing of Ministry of Defence, Govt of India, with a vision to empower India with cutting-edge defence technologies and a mission to achieve self-reliance in critical defence technologies and systems, while equipping our armed forces with state-of-the-art weapon systems and equipment in accordance with requirements laid down by the three Services. DRDO’s pursuit of self-reliance and successful indigenous development and production of strategic systems and platforms such as Agni and Prithvi series of missiles; light combat aircraft, Tejas; multi-barrel rocket launcher, Pinaka; air defence system, Akash; a wide range of radars and electronic warfare systems; etc., have given quantum jump to India’s military might, generating effective deterrence and providing crucial leverage.
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Notification
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO)|
|POST NAME||Junior Research Fellow|
|SALARY||As per norms|
DRDO Job Vacancies Details 2022
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Junior Research Fellow||03|
- Graduate degree in professional course (B.E/B.TECH) in first division with NET/GATE. (OR)
- Post Graduate degree in professional course (M.E/M.TECH) in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level. (OR)
- Post graduate degree in Basic Science in first division with NET Qualification.
- As per the Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) official notification, candidates maximum age should be 28 years
- Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE score/percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying degree.
- Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for online coding examination
- Stipend of Rs.31000/- per month plus HRA as applicable (at present 27%). Hence, total emoluments will be Rs. 39,370/-
- Candidate will work initially for first two years as JRF and will subsequently be elevated as SRF for the remaining two/three years, subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed annually and as per DRDO rules.
|Starting Date||November 23rd 2022|
|Closing Date||December 31st 2022|
How To Apply DRDO Jobs?
- Eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the duly filled application form along with the relevant self-attested document to the
“The Director, DRDO Young
Scientist Lab-Artificial Intelligence, Dr. Raja Ramanna Complex, Raj Bhavan Circle, High Grounds, Bengaluru-560001”
- Or the scanned copies can be sent by mail to email@example.com