DAY 86 DAILY MCQ ON INDIAN CULTURE : For govt jobs preparation daily MCQ will be provided, most of the questions will be from the past question papers of UPSC, SSC, IBPS.
- Which among the following is a ritualistic Veda?
2. Who among the following written Manmaul Bahrain?
- Abu Fazal
3. Gundecha brothers are well known exponents of which among the following styles of Hindustani Classical Music ?
4. Which of the following temples of Odisha has a khakhara type of Sikhara?
- Jagannath Temple
- Lingaraja Temple
- Rajarani Temple
- Baital Deula Temple
5. Who among the following professed Suddhadvaita philosophy?
- Swami Krishnananda
- Sri Vallabhacharya
- Guru Jambheshwar
6. The Putul Nautch puppetry art belongs to which state of India?
- West Bengal
- Himachal Pradesh
7. Which of the following is the author of play Chudamani?
8. Which of the following regions evolved as great centre of Sanskrit learning during Delhi Sultanate period?
9. Which of the following was the spiritual successor of Gesu Daraz?
- Sayyid Yadullah
- Shaikh Piyara
- Kamaluddin Biyabani
- Sulaiman Mandavi
10. Which of the following was the first Hindu organization to introduce proselytization in Hinduism?
- Ramkrishna Mission
- Arya Samaj
- Brahmo Samaj
- None of the above