DAILY MCQ ON GENERAL KNOWLEDGE DAY 46 – For Govt jobs preparation Daily MCQ will be provided, most of the questions will be from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC IBPS, etc
- Saluva Narasimha was imprisoned in 1490 CE by which of the following?
- King of Chittor
- King of Orissa
- King of Awadh
- None of the above
2. Bhadravati Rapid Action Force (RAF) unit, which was making news recently, is the first such unit of which state?
3. Which Technology major has unveiled its Rich Communication Services (RCS) messaging globally?
4. The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) is an autonomous body functioning under which Ministry?
- Union Ministry of Culture
- Union Ministry of Tourism
- Union Ministry of External Affairs
- Union Ministry of Home Affairs
5. What is Malathion?
- A pigment
- A Vitamin
- A Pesticide
- An explosive
6. The Asia Pacific Vaccine Access Facility has been launched by which international organisation?
- World Bank
- Asian Development Bank
7. What is an alloy of mercury with some other metal generally known as?
- Yellow metal
8.‘Gurupurab’ is the celebration of birth anniversary of which Sikh Guru?
- Guru Nanak
- Guru Gobind Singh
- Guru Tegh Bahadur
- Guru Arjan
9. Which country hosted the CoWIN Global Conclave?
10. Athlete’s Foot or Tinia Pedis is caused by which of the following ?