For govt jobs preparation daily MCQ will be provided, most of the questions will be from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC IBPS
- “Appscale Academy” is an initiative by which tech giant, in association with the MeitY Startup Hub?
2. Which among the following Buddhist scripture deals in the moral code of conduct?
[A] Abhidhamma Pitaka
[B] Vinay Pitaka
[C] Sutta Pitaka
[D] None of them
3. On November 29 every year, the UN observes ‘International Day of Solidarity’ related to which country?
4. India’s first thunderstorm research testbed is to be set up in which state/UT?
[A] Tamil Nadu
[C] West Bengal
5. The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is to finance a USD 132.8 million loan to improve the power distribution in which state?
[A] West Bengal
6. Theory of special relativity was developed by:
7. Granite is an example of:
[A] Intrusive igneous rock
[B] Extrusive igneous rock
[C] Sedimentary rock
[D] Metamorphic rock
8. Which institution released a report titled ’?
[B] World Bank
9. ‘Eat Right Station’ certification is an initiative of which institution?
10. Which Indian is one among the 2021 Yidan Prize awardees?
[A] Dr Rukmini Banerji
[B] Santanu Mishra
[C] Rippan Kapur
[D] Anshu Gupta