Todays questions are upsc prelims based.
For Govt jobs preparation Daily MCQ will be provided.
Most of the questions will be from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC IBPS, etc.
- Which one of the following is not a Harappan site? [UPSC-2019]
- Kot Diji
2. ln which of the following relief sculpture inscriptions is ‘Ranyo Ashoka’ (King Ashoka) mentioned along with the stone portrait of Ashoka? [UPSC-2019]
3. Building ‘Kalyaana Mandapas’ was a notable feature in the temple construction in the kingdom of [UPSC-2019]
4. Which one of the following groups of plantswas domesticated in the ‘New World’ and introduced into the ‘Old World? [UPSC-2019]
- Tobacco, cocoa and rubber
- Tobacco, cotton and rubber
- Cotton, coffee and sugarcane
- Rubber, coffee and wheat
5. With reference to Mian Tansen, which oneof the following statements is not correct? [UPSC-2019]
- Tansen was the title given to him byEmperor Akbar.
- Tansen composed Dhrupads on Hindugods and goddesses.
- Tansen composed songs on hispatrons.
- Tansen invented many Ragas
6. Who among of the following Mughal Emperors shifted emphasis from illustrated manuscripts to album and individual portrait? [UPSC-2019]
- Shah Jahan
7. On 21st June, the Sun [UPSC-2019]
- Does not set below the horizon at the Arctic Circle
- Does not set below the horizon at Antarctic Circle
- Shines vertically overhead at noon on the Equator
- Shines vertically overhead at the Tropic of Capricorn
8. In the context of which one of the following are the terms ‘pyrolysis and plasma gasification’ mentioned? [UPSC-2019]
- Extraction of rare earth elements
- Natural gas extraction technologies
- Hydrogen fuel-based automobiles
- Waste-to-energy technologies
9. Which one of the following National Parks lies completely in the temperate alpine zone? [UPSC-2019]
- Manas National Park
- Namdapha National Park
- Neora Valley National Park
- Valley of Flowers National Park
10. Consider the following: [UPSC-2019]
- Deification of the Buddha
- Treading the path of Bodhisattvas
- Image worship and rituals
Which of the above is/are the feature/ features of Mahayana Buddhism?
- 1 only
- 1 and 2 only
- 2 and 3 only
- 1, 2 and 3