For Govt jobs preparation Daily MCQ will be provided, most of the questions will be from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC IBPS, etc.
- The withdrawal of funds from the Consolidated Fund of India must be approved by
- The President of India
- The Parliament of India
- The Prime. Minister of India
- The Union Finance Minister
2. The Union receives all revenues. Taxes and other receipts from the government for the conduct of government business are credited to the
- Contingency Fund of India
- Public Account
- Consolidated Fund of India
- Deposits and Advances Fund
3. When the LokSabha fails to pass the annual Union Budget
- The Budget is reworked and re-presented.
- The RajyaSabha is asked to make recommendations on the Budget.
- The Union Finance Minister is asked to resign;
- The Prime Minister submits the Council of Ministers’ resignation.
4. The Supreme Court of India has the authority to increase the number of judges.
- the President of India
- the Parliament
- the Chief Justice of India
- The Law Commission
5. Why are dewdrops not formed on a cloudy night?
- Clouds absorb the radiation released from the Earth’s surface.
- Clouds reflect back the Earth’s radiation.
- The Earth’s surface would have low temperature on cloudy nights.
- Clouds deflect the blowing wind to ground level
6. The Ninth Schedule was introduced in the Constitution of India during the prime
- Jawaharlal Nehru
- Lal Bahadur Shastri
- Indira Gandhi
- Morarji Desai
7. Recently, there was a growing awareness in our country about the importance of
Himalayan nettle (Girardinia diversifolia) because it is found to be a sustainable
- anti-malarial drug
- pulp for paper industry
- textile fibre
8.Among the following, which one is the largest exporter of rice in the world in the
last five years?
9. In India, the use of carbofuran, methyl parathion, phorate and triazophos is viewed
with apprehension. These chemicals are used as
- pesticides in agriculture
- preservatives in processed foods
- fruit-ripening agents
- moisturising agents in cosmetics
10. Building ‘Kalyaana Mandapas’ was a notable feature in the temple construction in
the kingdom of