DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS DAY 57 UPSC-For Govt jobs preparation Daily MCQ will be provided, most of the questions will be from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC IBPS, etc
- Consider the following (UPSC / IAS 2013)
- Star tortoise
- Monitor lizard
- Pygmy hog
- Spider monkey
Which of the above is found in India?
2. In the grasslands, trees do not replace the grasses as a part of an ecological succession because of (UPSC / IAS 2013)
- Insects and fungi
- Limited sunlight and paucity of nutrients
- Water limits and fire
- None of the above
3. Acid rain is caused by the pollution of environment by (UPSC / IAS 2013)
- Carbon dioxide and nitrogen
- Carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide
- Ozone and carbon dioxide
- Nitrous oxide and Sulphur dioxide
4. In which of the following States is lion-tailed macaque found in its natural habitat? (UPSC / IAS 2013)
1. Tamil Nadu
4. Andhra Pradesh
Select the correct answer using the codes given below.
- 1, 2 and 3 only
- 2 only
- 1, 3 and 4 only
- 1, 2, 3 and 4
5. Fruits stored in a cold chamber exhibit longer storage life because (UPSC / IAS 2013)
- Exposure to sunlight is prevented
- Concentration dioxide in the is increased of carbon environment
- Rate of respiration is decreased
- There is an increase in humidity
6. National Income in India measured in terms of
- Gross National Product
- Gross Domestic Product
- Net National Product at Market Price
- Net National Product at Factor Cost
7. Gray Revolution belongs to
- Oil seeds
8. The Green Climate Fund (GCF) is based in
- South Korea
9. Article 45 is related to
- Right to equal opportunity of justice and free legal aid.
- Right to work.
- Right of children to free and compulsory education.
- Right to develop cottage industries.
10. Who was the first Indian elected to the British House of Commons?
- Dadabhai Naoroji
- Mahadev Govind
- Madan Mohan Malaviya
- Mahatma Gandhi