Todays MCQ will be based on Medieval History all the questions are from past UPSC prelims,
For Govt jobs preparation Daily MCQ will be provided, most of the questions will be from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC IBPS, etc
- The Last ruler of Tughlaq dynasty of the Deccan sultanate?
- Firoz Shah Tughlaq
- Ghiyas-ud-din Tughlaq
- nasiruddin Mohammed
- Nusrat Shah
Answer Ghiyas-ud-din Tughlaq
2. The initial design and construction of which massive temple took place during the reason of suryavarman II
- Shri marikamba temple
- Angkor wat temple
- battu caves temple
- Kamakhya templea
Answer Angkor vat temple
3. When Raja wodeyar founded the kingdom of Mysore, who was the ruler of Vijayanagar Empire?
- Ranga II
- Venkata II
Answer Venkata II
4. In the year 1613 where was the English East India company give permission to set up factory (trading post)?
5. Bhakta Tukaram was a contemporary of which Mughal emperor?
6. In Indian history who was Abdul Hamid Lahori?
- An important military commander during Akbar resign
- An official history of the reason of Shah Jahan
- An important Nobel and confident of Aurangzeb
- A chronicler and poet during recent of Muhammad Shah.
Answer An important military commander during Akbar resign
7. Where is the famous Vijaya vittala temple having its 56 carved pillars emitting musical notes located?
8. During the time of which Mughal emperor did the English East India company established its first factory in India?
9. Where is the famous virupaksha temple located?
10. With whose permission did the English set up their first factory in Surat?
1 thought on “DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS DAY 50 (Medieval History) UPSC prelims”
It¦s really a cool and helpful piece of info. I¦m happy that you shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.