For Govt jobs preparation Daily MCQ will be provided, most of the questions will be from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC IBPS, etc.
- Fumio Kishida, who was seen in the news recently, is the next Prime Minsiter of which country?
[B] North Korea
2. How many ordnance factories are operational across India?
3. Which state/UT has launched a campaign named ‘Red Light On, Gaadi Off’?
[B] New Delhi
[C] Uttar Pradesh
4. Which Indian institution releases periodical data on Household financial savings?
[A] Niti Aayog
5. With reference to Defence, what is “INAS 323”, that was recently commissioned?
[A] Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
[B] Air Squadron
[D] Missile Launcher
6.Which is the deepest Oceanic trench on the Earth?
[A] Molloy Hole
[B] Mariana Trench
[C] Brownson Deep
[D] Factorian Deep
7.Where was the first Jain council held?
8. Which among the following chemicals is used in Photography?
[A] Silver Bromide
[B] Potassium Chloride
[C] Sodium Bromide
[D] Magnesium Chloride
9. Duduma waterfalls is situated across which of the following river?
10. Skin works as a respiratory organ in which of the following Animals ?
[D] Dog Fish