For Govt jobs preparation Daily MCQ will be provided, most of the questions from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC IBPS, etc.
BASED ON UPSC CSAT LCM AND HCF AND GEOGRAPHY
- The LCM of 8,12,15 is
2. Three bells ring at intervals of 9,12 and 15 min respectively, all the three begin to ring at 8:00 am, At what time will they ring together again?
3. Three persons start walking together and their steps measure 40cm 42cm and 45cm respectively, what is the minimum distance each should walk so that each can cover the same distance in complete steps?
Answer 25M 20CM
4. Five persons fire bullets at a target at an interval of 6,7,8,9, and 12srespectively, the number of times they would fire the bullets together at the target in an hour is
5. A Meteor is
a rapidly moving star
a piece of matter which has entered the earth’s atmosphere from outer space
Part of constellation
A comet without a tail
ANSWER a piece of matter which has entered the earth’s atmosphere from outer space
6. Which one of the following does not belong to the biosphere reserves set up so far?
Gulf of Kutch
ANSWER GULF OF KUTCH
7. Willy Willy is
A type of tree grown in temperature regions
A wind that blows in a desert
A tropical cyclone of north-west Australia
A king oF common fish found near Laccadives Islands
ANSWER A tropical cyclone of north-west Australia
8. Which one of the following is the continent with the highest mean elevation in the world?
9. Which one of the flowing layers of the atmosphere is responsible for the deflection of radio waves?
10. Diamond ring is a phenomenon observed
at the start of a total solar eclipse
at the end of the total solar eclipse
only along the peripheral regions of the totality trail
Only in the central regions of the totality trail
Answer only along the peripheral regions of the totality trail
Other government job vacancies