- Teejan Bai is associated with which field?
- Folk music
- Folk dance
ANSWER: Folk music
2. The Ryotwari settlements was introduced by the British in the
- Madras and Bombay Presidencies
- Madras Presidency
- Bombay Presidency
- Bengal Presidency
ANSWER: Madras and Bombay Presidencies
3. Where was the birth place of the exponent of Jainism, Mahavir Swami?
4. The Mansabdari system introduced by Akbar was borrowed from the system followed in
5. Banabhatta was the court poet of which emperor?
6. Which region in India receives substantial rain during the winter month of January?
- Kerala coast
- Central India
7. Heavy rain in both summer and winter seasons is a characteristic feature of
- Tamil Nadu
ANSWER: Tamil Nadu
8. North east monsoon brings maximum rainfall to
9. The driest place in India is
10. In which of the following cities of India, the diurnal range of temperature is maximum?
- New Delhi
ANSWER: New Delhi