For Govt jobs preparation Daily MCQ will be provided, most of the questions will be from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC IBPS, etc.
- What is the new name of the national Mid-Day Meal Scheme?
[A] PM Mid-Day Meal
[B] PM Poshan
[C] PM Bhojan
[D] PM Aahar
2. ‘Malana Cream’, which was seen in the news recently, is associated with which state?
[A] West Bengal
[B] Himachal Pradesh
3.Which Indian IT giant has surpassed Accenture to become the world’s most valued IT services company?
4. Shantir Ogrosena-2021 is a multinational military exercise held between which two countries?
[A] India-Sri Lanka
[B] India- Bangladesh
[C] Pakistan- Bangladesh
[D] Pakistan – Myanmar
5. According to NASA, which lake on earth most resembles the Jezero Crater of Mars?
6. Which country launched satellites using the world’s first rocket powered by bio-fuel?
[B] United States
7.During the time of Warren Hastings who was responsible for collecting land revenue?
8. Who of the following introduced the Dahsala System?
9. Which of the following river originated from the Satopanth glacier?
10. What is the correct chronological order of creation of Assam, Nagaland, Goa & Mizoram?
[A] Assam, Nagaland, Goa , Mizoram
[B] Assam, Mizoram, Nagaland,. Goa
[C] Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram, Goa
[D] Assam, Goa, Mizoram, Nagaland