For Govt jobs preparation Daily MCQ will be provided, most of the questions will be from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC IBPS, etc.
- The true discount on a bill of Rs. 540 is Rs 90. The banker’s discount is
2. In how many ways can the letters of the word ‘APPLE’ be arranged?
3. A clock is started at noon. By 10 minutes past 5, the hour hand has turned through:
4. January 1, 2007 was Monday. What day of the week lies on Jan 1, 2008?
5. In a 100 m race, A covers the distance in 36 seconds and B in 45 seconds. In this race A beats B by:
6. If the radius of a sphere is doubled, how many times does its volume become?
b) 4 times
c) 7 times
d) 8 times
7. The ratio of the areas of two squares, one having its diagonal double than the other is:
8. The compound interest on Rs.30,000 at 7% per annum is Rs.4347. The period in years is:
9. The simple interest on Rs. 10 for 4 months at the rate of 3 paise per rupee per month is:
10. 4 mat-weavers can weave 4 mats in 4 days. At the same rate, how many mats would be woven by 8 mat-weavers in 8 days?