For govt jobs preparation daily MCQ will be provided, most of the questions will be from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC IBPS.
- “In this instance we would not play off the Mohammed against the Hindus.”
To which one of the following events did this remark of Aitchison relates?
- August movement of 1942
- Revolt of 1857
- Champaran Satyagraha
- khilafat and non cooperation movement
Answer khilafat and non cooperative movement.
2. Which one of the following is not a future of the Government of India Act of 1935.
- All India federation
- Provincial autonomy
- A bicameral legislature
- Diarchy at the centre as well as in the provinces
Answer Diarchy at the centre as well as in the provinces
3. The Indian National army came into existence in 1943 in
4. As an alternative to the partition of India, Gandhiji suggested to Mountbatten that he
- Postpone granting of independence
- Invited jinnah to form the government
- Invited Nehru and Jinnah to form the government together
- invite the army to take over for sometime
Answer inverted jinnah to form the government
5. The native state of Tripura became involved in the freedom movement early in the 20th century because.
- The king of Tripura where always anti British
- The Bengal revolutionary took shelter in Tripura
- The Tribes of the state where fiercely freedom loving
- There were already some group fighting against are came shape and its protectors, the British
Answer There were already some group fighting against are came shape and its protectors, the British
6. After returning from South Africa, Gandhiji launched his first successful Satyagraha in
7. Delivering the presidential address, the Congress President who advocated the introduction of Roman script for Hindi language was
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Jawaharlal Nehru
- Abdul Kalam Azad
- Subhash Chandra Bose
Answer Subhash Chandra Bose
8. At the time of partition of, which one of the following provinces of British India came forward with a plan for a United and independent existence?
9. The Balkan plan for fragmentation of India was the brainchild of.
- W Churchill
- M A jinnah
- Lord Mountbatten
- V.P Menon
Answer lord Mountbatten
10. The haunter commission was appointed after the
- Black hole incident
- Jallianwala Bagh massacre
- Uprising off 1857
- Partition of Bengal
Answer Jallianwala Bagh massacre