DAILY MCQ DAY 99 ON INDIAN POLITY : For govt jobs preparation daily MCQ will be provided. most of the questions will be from the past question papers of UPSC, SSC, IBPS.
- Under which schedule of the Constitution of India can be the transfer of tribal land to private parties for mining be declared null and void?
- Third schedule
- Fifth schedule
- Ninth schedule
- Twelfth schedule
2. The ideal of welfare state in the Indian Constitution is enshrined in its
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- Fundamental rights
- Seventh schedule
3. Which one of the following objectives is not embodied in the Preamble to the constitution of India?
- Liberty of thought
- Economic Liberty
- Liberty of expression
- Liberty of belief
4. Which one of the following statements is correct ?
- Rights are claims of the state against the citizens
- Rights are privileges which are incorporated in the constitution of the state
- Rights are claims of the citizens against the state
- Rights of privileges of a few citizens against the many
5. In the context of India which one of the following is the correct relationship between rights and duties?
- Rights are correlative with duties
- Rightsa personal and hence independent of society and duties
- Rights ,not duties ,are important for the advancement of the personality of the citizen
- Duties ,not rights ,are important for the stability of the state
6. The validity of a law placed in the ninth schedule cannot be examined by any court and no judgement can be made on it
Which of the statements given above is or are correct?
- 2 only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
7. In the Federation established by the government of India Act of 1935 residuary power were given to the
- Federal legislature
- Governor general
- Provincial legislature
- Provincial governors
8. Which one of the following reflects the nicest appropriate relationship between law and liberty?
- If there are more laws,there is less Liberty
- If there are no laws, there is no Liberty
- If there is Liberty laws have to be made by the people
- If laws are changed too often ,Liberty is in danger
9. Which of the following are regarded as the main features of the “Rule Of Law”?
1 Limitation of powers
2 Equality before law
3 People’s responsibility to the government
4 Liberty and civil rights
Select the correct answer using the codes given below
- 1 and 3 only
- 2 and 4 only
- 1,2 and 4 only
- 1 2 3 and 4
10. Right to privacy is protected as an intrinsic part of right personal liberty. Which of the following in the constitution of India correctly and appropriately implied the above statement?
- Article 14 and the provisions under the 42nd amendment to the constitution
- Article 17 and the Directive Principles of State Policy in part 4
- Article 21 and the freedoms guaranteed in part 3
- Article 24 and the provisions under the 44th Amendment to the constitution