DAILY MCQ DAY 91 ECONOMY: For govt jobs preparation daily MCQ will be provided, most of the questions will be from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC, IBPS.
- Which of the following are among the non plan expenditure of the Government of India?
*All expenditures linked with the previous plan periods
- 1 and 2
- 1 and 3
- 2 and 4
- 1,2,3 and 4
2. What is the annual rate aimed in the eighth five year plan?
3. The largest source of financing the public sector outlay of the eighth five year plan comes from
- Balance from current revenue
- Contribution of public enterprises
- Government borrowings
- Deficit financing
4 The new exim policy announced in 1992 is for a period of;
- 3 years
- 4 years
- 7 years
- 5 years
5. During which five year plan was the emergency clammed , new elections to place and the Janata party was elected?
6. Which one of the following brings out the publication called energy statistics from time to time?
- Central Power research institute
- Planning commission
- Power finance corporation limited
- Central statistical organisation
7. In the context of independent India’s economy which one of the following was the earliest event to take place?
- Nationalisation of insurance companies
- Nationalisation of State Bank of India
- Enactment of banking regulation Act
- Introduction of first five year plan
8. In India the tax proceeds of which one of the following as a percentage of gross tax revenue has significantly declined in the last five years?
- Service tax
- Personal income tax
- Excise duty
- Corporation tax
9. Which one of the following authorities make a recommendation to the governor of a state as to the principles for determining the taxes and duties which may be appropriated by the panchayats in the particular state?
- District planning committee
- State finance commission
- Finance ministry of that state
- Panchayati Raj ministry of that state
10. In terms of economy the visit by foreign nationals to witness the commonwealth games in India amounted to?