Here is a govt job notification from CURRENCY NOTE PRESS GOVT JOBS NASHIK 2022. Read below for more details and apply soon before the last date!!
CURRENCY NOTE PRESS GOVT JOBS NASHIK 2022 DETAILS
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Currency Note Press Nashik|
|QUALIFICATION||Diploma, Degree, Diploma,Master’s|
|JOB LOCATION||ACROSS INDIA|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||149|
|POST NAME||TOTAL NO OF VACANCIES|
|Junior Office Assistant||06|
Welfare Officer/ Level-A-2
- Degree or Diploma course in Social Science: Master of Arts in Social work with specialization in Industrial Relations, Labour Welfare and Personnel Management/ Post Graduate Degree of Master of Social Work(M.S.W.)/Master’s Degree in Personnel Management /Master Degree in Labour Law & Labour Welfare/Master’s Degree in Social Work with specialization in Labour Welfare and Personnel Management/Master of Industrial Relations of Personnel Management or Diploma in social service, Administration with Industrial Relations & Personnel Management/ Diploma in Labour studies/ Diploma in Social Service Administration of Social Work with specialization in Industrial Relations, Labour Welfare and Personnel Management.
Supervisor (Technical-Control)/ Level–S1
- 1st class full time Diploma in Engineering (Printing). OR Higher Qualification i.e. B.Tech./ B.E./B.Sc.(Engineering in Printing may also be considered.
Supervisor (Technical-Operation – Printing)/Level–S1
Supervisor (Official Language)/ Level A1
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute in Hindi or English with Hindi/English subject at Graduate level (i.e. Hindi in case of the candidate in post graduate in English & viceversa.) AND – One year experience in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
- a. Knowledge of Sanskrit and/or any other modern language.
- b. Proficiency in working on
- Computers in Hindi language.
Secretarial Assistant/ Level B-4
- Graduate in any discipline with at least 55% marks, Computer Knowledge, Stenography in English or Hindi @80 wpm and typing in English or Hindi @40 wpm.
- Desirable: Proficiency in Secretarialjob.
Junior Office Assistant/ Level-B-3
- Graduate any discipline with at least 55% marks, computer knowledge with typing speed on computer in English @ 40 wpm/ in Hindi @ 30 wpm, as per the requirement.
Junior Technician (Printing/ Control)/ Level–W-1
- Full time ITI certificate in printing trade viz. Litho offset machine minder/letter press machine minder/offset printing/ plate making/ electroplating/ Full time ITI Certificate in plate maker cumImpositor / hand composing along with one year NAC Certificate in NCVT.
Junior Technician (Workshop)/ Level–W-1
- Full time ITI Certificate in Mechanical Trade along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- Rs. 600/- (Non-Refundable) for candidates belonging to Un-reserved, EWS and OBC Categories.
- SC/ST/PWD applicants are exempted from the payment of examination fees, however, SC/ST/PWD applicants have to pay Rs. 200 as intimation charges.
The selection process for Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment 2022 is Based on
- Online Written Exam
- Stenography Test
- Typing Test
(i) Skill Test i.e. Typing Test/Stenography Test may be conducted earlier or after online examination, depending upon no. of candidates applying against the post wherever the skill test (Typing Test/Stenography Test) is applicable.
(ii) Skill Test i.e. Typing Test/Stenography Test as the case may be, will only be of qualifying nature.
(iii) The final selection will be on Merit Basis as per marks obtained in On-line Examination only.
|POST NAME||SALARY DETAILS|
|Welfare Officer||Rs.29,740- 1,03,000/|
|Supervisor (Technical-Control)||Rs. 27,600- 95,910/|
|Supervisor (TechnicalOperation – Printing)||Rs.27,600- 95,910/-|
|Supervisor (Official Language)||Rs.27,600- 95,910/-|
|Secretarial Assistant||Rs.23,910 – 85,570/-|
|Junior Office Assistant||Rs.21,540- 77,160/-|
|Junior Technician (Printing/ Control)||Rs.18,780- 67,390/-|
|Junior Technician (Workshop)||Rs.18,780- 67,390/-|
HOW TO APPLY?
- Log on to the official website
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
|Starting Date||January 04th 2022|
|Closing Date||January 25th 2022|