CPRI RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE NOW LATEST JOBS IN BANGALORE : Inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for 01 post.
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS IN KARNATAKA here. Aspirants who are looking for JOBS IN BANGALORE 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) is an autonomous Society under the Ministry of Power engaged in Research and Development in the fields of generation, transmission, distribution and operation of electricity supply systems. CPRI acts as an apex body for initiating and coordinating applied research in electrical power
engineering assisting the electrical industry in product development and in Quality Assurance. CPRI also serves as an independent Authority for Testing & Certification of power equipment. CPRI Head office is situated at Bangalore and its units are at Bhopal, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Noida, Kolkata and Guwahati and site
office in Nasik.
CPRI RECRUITMENT 2022 VACANCY NOTIFICATION
|Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)
|Chief Administrative Officer(OG)
|As per norms
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS
CPRI RECRUITMENT 2022 ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
CPRI RECRUITMENT 2022 EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- A University Degree in BA /BSc/B Com/ BBA/BBM with professional qualification of SAS (Subordinate Accounts Service) /AAO /JAO (examination conducted by any one of the organized Accounts Department of the Central Government) / Bachelor of Laws/LLB (Course from Institute/ college recognized by Bar Council of India) /ACS (Course from Institute of Company Secretaries of India).
- The incumbent shall be holding analogous post on regular basis.
- The incumbent shall have minimum 10 years of cumulative experience in Level 10 and Level 11 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix
- The area of experience shall be in the Management/ Administration of Central Government /Central Autonomous Organizations/ Statutory Bodies.
- The candidate should have Knowledge of Central Government Rules & Regulations, CCS (CCA) Rules, FR&SR, CCS(Conduct) Rules & Regulations with good oral and written communication skills.
- The experience possessed shall be related with the job description of the post.
- The upper age limit is the age as on the last date for receiving application i.e. 04.03.2022. The maximum age limit for the post is 53 years.
- The upper age limit for eligible Departmental candidates with three years of continuous service in CPRI is 5 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed for post.
CPRI SALARY DETAILS
- Level – 12 of the 7th CPC Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200.
CPRI SELECTION PROCESS
- The eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The final selection is made based on the performance in the Interview.
CPRI APPLICATION FEE
- SC/ST/PWD/Women & CPRI Departmental Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
HOW TO APPLY FOR CPRI RECRUITMENT 2022?
- Application in prescribed format with testimonial accompanied by;
- Self-attested copies of relevant education qualification (Matriculation/SSC, Degree Certificates, Mark sheets etc.) and other relevant documents. Read official notification for more details.
- Application completed in all respect should be sent by post to below address superscribing “Application for the post of Chief Administrative Officer(OG)” on the envelope not later than 04.03.2022. Application received after the due date will not be considered.
The Chief Administrative Officer
Central Power Research Institute,
Prof.Sir C.V. Raman Road,
Post Box No: 8066, Sadasivanagar (P.O),
- Failure to attach the self-attested copies of all the relevant documents with prescribed application format will render the application invalid and liable for rejection. Application completed in all respect only will be considered.
|February 03rd 2022
|March 04th 2022