COFFEE BOARD RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE | GOVT JOBS IN KARNATAKA 2022 :Coffee Board 2022 inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy of 01 post.
Candidates can get all details related to COFFEE BOARD 2022 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for Jobs in Bangalore 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
ABOUT COFFEE BOARD OF INDIA
Coffee Board, a statutory organisation under the Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry,
Government of India, with its headquarters in Bengaluru, invites applications from eligible candidates to work as
Business Development Executive on a purely ad-hoc basis in the above mentioned collaborative project. The
project activities involve promoting sustainable coffee farm-based livelihoods for Scheduled Tribe farmers in
Biligirirangana Hills of Chamarajanagar District, Virajpet taluk of Kodagu district and Mudigere taluk of
Chikamagaluru district. This project has the objective of enabling the tribal farmers’ community based
organizations (CBOs) to realize higher returns for its members by directly marketing the branded coffee and
allied products in domestic and international markets.
COFFEE BOARD RECRUITMENT 2022 VACANCY NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Coffee Board of India|
|JOB ROLE||Business Development Executive|
|QUALIFICATION||Graduation, Post Graduation|
|JOB LOCATION||Bangalore (KARNATAKA)|
|SALARY||As per norms|
COFFEE BOARD RECRUITMENT 2022 ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- The candidate must possess a minimum qualification of an undergraduate degree in Business Management/Administration. Post-graduates in Business Management / Administration would be preferred.
- Candidates should possess atleast one year’s experience in sales / business development (preferably in food products or FMCGs).
- They should possess strong written & oral communication skills and be willing to travel to interact with channel partners and farmers’ representatives.
- Excellent abilities in spoken Kannada are essential.
- Candidates upto 35 years of age may apply.
- As per the Coffee Board of India norms.
- The consolidated remuneration for the said position will be Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five thousand only) per month.
- Additionally, the Executive would be eligible for reimbursement of travel and travel-related expenses at actual, as per norms that would be defined in the offer letter. No other allowance would be payable.
Candidates are selected based on
- Written Test
HOW TO APPLY FOR COFFEE BOARD RECRUITMENT 2022 ?
- The filled-in applications for the post of Business Development Executive in the prescribed format (given below), filled in either Kannada or English, should be sent by post to the following address
- The Project Coordinator, Tribal Coffee Development Project, Coffee Board, No.1, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560001,
- In a sealed envelope on which ‘Application for the position of Business Development Executive – Tribal Coffee Development Project’ is written.
- Alternatively, the scanned or typed documents may be emailed to email@example.com.
|Starting Date||January 28th 2022|
|Closing Date||February 10th 2022|