CIIL RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE FOR RESOURCE PERSONS POSTS : Inviting eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for Resource Persons (Teaching) posts.
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS IN INDIA 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for CENTRAL GOVT JOBS 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
Central Institute of Indian Languages is a subordinate office of the Department of Education, Ministry of Education, Government of India. It advises and Assists Central as well as State Governments in the matters of language, contributes to the development of all Indian Languages by creating content and corpus, protects and Documents Minor, Minority and Tribal Languages and promotes Linguistic harmony by teaching 20 Indian languages to non-native learners. The institute also promotes the three language formula policy of the Government of India by way of teaching and providing training in 20 scheduled languages of India via its seven Regional Centres across India, namely at Mysore, Bhubaneswar, Patiala, Pune, Lucknow, Solan and Guwahati.
CIIL RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Central Institute of Indian Languages, Mysore|
|POST||Resource Persons (Teaching)|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||40|
CIIL TEACHING JOBS 2022 VACANCIES
|NAME OF LANGUAGES||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Kannada, Malayalam Tamil &Telugu||07|
|Bengali, Maithili Oriya & Santali||07|
|Gujarati, Konkani, Marathi & Sindhi||07|
|Assamese, Bodo, Manipuri & Nepali||08|
|Urdu (Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh)||02|
|Urdu (Solan, Himachal Pradesh)||02|
|Dogri, Kashmiri, Punjabi & Urdu||07|
CIIL JOBS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Master of Arts in the concerned language/literature or MA in Linguistics with proven/verifiable educational qualification of having studied the concerned language up to Higher Secondary or above with UGC NET/JRF qualification or relevant equivalent State Level Qualification Test for Lectureship in Colleges/Universities or Ph.D. in the concerned language/literature or linguistics.
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills (LSRW) at least in two Indian Languages.
- Experience in teaching the concerned Indian Language at diploma/under graduate/postgraduate level for a minimum of two semesters/one year.
- A fair educational/professional background in Linguistics.
- A fair and proven exposure to the tools/techniques/methods/platforms used in online teaching.
- A fair exposure to the online and open access resources on Indian Languages
- The Resource Persons will be engaged on a Rs. 1500/working day honorarium basis restricted to a maximum of Rs 39000/- per month. This honorarium will be paid on a monthly basis.
- Nil (No application fee)
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. NOTIFICATION GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.
|Closing Date||July 26th 2022|
TO APPLY ONLINE
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|TO APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE