CESC MYSORE RECRUITMENT 2022-LAST DATE JUNE 07th 2022 APPLY ONLINE : Inviting eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for 135 posts
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for KARNATAKA GOVT JOBS 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
The erstwhile Mysore State had the enviable and glorious position of establishing the first major hydroelectric generating station for commercial operations at Shivasamudra as early as 1902. The art at that time was still in its infancy, even in the advanced countries. The longest transmission line, at the highest voltage in the world, was constructed to meet the power needs of mining operations at kolar Gold Fields.
Also in the year Sept, 1908 the world famous Mysore Palace was illuminated. It is one of the most magnificent buildings and is a sight not to be missed when it is illuminated on Sundays and festive occasions. In the year 1909, the power supply was arranged for 600 Street Lights and there were 617 consumers. The generating capacity of the Shivasamudra Power House gradually increased to 42 MW in stages. To meet the increasing demand for power, the Shimsha Generating Station, with an installed capacity of 17.2 MW, was commissioned in the year 1940. The power demand was ever on the increase, for industries and rural electrification, and additions to generating capacity became imperative. And there on many major generating stations like Mahathama Gandhi Hydroelectric station, Nagajari Power House,Supa Dam Power House, RTPS, etc., were established.
CESC MYSORE RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation Limited, Mysuru|
|POST||Graduate & Technician Apprentice|
|JOB LOCATION||Mysore, Karnataka|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||135|
CESC MYSORE RECRUITMENT 2022 VACANCY DETAILS
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF POSTS|
|Graduate Apprentices (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)||70|
|Graduate Apprentices (Civil Engineering)||10|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices(Electrical& Electronics Engineering)||45|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices (Civil Engineering)||10|
CESC MYSORE RECRUITMENT 2022 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
|Graduate Apprentices||Should possess BE/B.Tech from a recognized University/Institution (Recognized by AICTE or State Govt./Central Govt.) in applicable branches.|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||Should possess 3 year Diploma from a Polytechnic College/Institution recognized by the State Govt./Central Govt. in applicable branches.|
- Age limit should not be less than eighteen years of age and it will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rule.
DURATION OF THE TRAINING
- The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year as per Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973.
- Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region) is entrusted with the task of preparation of shortlisting the candidates from online application data. Shortlisting process will be done based on the marks secured in the Qualifying examinations only.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through their registered e-mail ID. They will have to appear in person for verification of documents at the Office of General Manager, A & HR Section, CESC Corporate Office, Mysuru.
|POST NAME||STIPEND PER MONTH|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||8000/-|
|Starting Date||May 16th 2022|
|Closing Date||June 07th 2022|
HOW TO APPLY FOR CESC MYSORE APPRENTICES RECRUITMENT 2022
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. LINK GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.