BPCL RECRUITMENT 2022 APPY ONLINE FOR JUNIOR EXECUTIVE POSTS : Inviting eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for Junior Executive posts.
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for LATEST JOBS NOTIFICATIONS 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
Fortune Global 500 Company, Bharat Petroleum is the second largest Indian Oil Marketing Company and one of the premier integrated energy companies in India, engaged in refining of crude oil and marketing of petroleum products, with a significant presence in the upstream and downstream sectors of the oil and gas industry. The company attained the coveted Maharatna status, joining the elite club of companies having greater operational & financial autonomy.
Bharat Petroleum’s Refineries at Mumbai, Kochi and Bina have a combined refining capacity of around 35.3 MMTPA. Its marketing infrastructure includes a network of Installations, Depots, Energy Stations, Aviation Service Stations, and LPG distributors. Its distribution network comprises over 20,000 Energy Stations, over 6,200 LPG distributorships, 733 Lubes distributorships, 123 POL storage locations, 53 LPG Bottling Plants, 61 Aviation Service Stations, 3 Lube blending plants and 4 cross-country pipelines.
BPCL RECRUITMENT 2022 APPY NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||Not Mentioned|
BPCL JOB VACANCIES 2022
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Junior Executive (Operations)||Not Mentioned|
|Junior Executive (Accounts)||Not Mentioned|
BPCL JOBS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
BPCL RECRUITMENT 2022 EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
|Junior Executive (Operations)||Candidate must have passed Diploma in Engineering (3-year course) / B. Tech/ B.E./ B. Sc (Engg) in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Electronics/ Civil/ Chemical Engineering from a recognized University with minimum 55% aggregate percentage (or equivalent CGPA & above), relaxed to 50% for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates|
|Junior Executive (Accounts)||Graduate in any discipline with minimum 55% marks (relaxed to 50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwBD categories) AND have passed the CA Intermediate / CMA Intermediate from CA/ CMA institute respectively.|
|POST NAME||AGE LIMITS|
|Junior Executive (Operations)||30 years for Graduate Engineers, and |
32 years for Diploma Engineers.
|Junior Executive (Accounts)||Min. Age Limit- 30 years. |
Upper Age Limit for General and EWS candidates- 35 years.
|POST NAME||EXPERIENCE DETAILS|
|Junior Executive (Operations)||Minimum 8 years of continuous post-qualification relevant work- experience (including minimum 5 years in managerial / supervisory role) in Operations / Maintenance roles in an Oil & Gas organization within India in relevant fields. |
Minimum 4 years of continuous post-qualification relevant work- experience (including minimum 2 years in managerial / supervisory role) working in Operations/ Maintenance roles in an Oil & Gas organization within India relevant fields
|Junior Executive (Accounts)||• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in finance function. |
• Relevant field of experiences includes experience in the field(s) of Finance/ Accounts/ Taxation/ Cost Accounting/ Auditing etc. These fields/experiences are not exhaustive and indicative in nature. The Corporation reserves the right to take a final decision for considering/ not considering an experience as valid experience for the post.
• Experiences obtained after date of declaration of CA(Inter) / CMA(Inter) result shall only be considered for this position. Further, the articled training/ practical training which are integrated to the curriculum of respective institution shall not be considered as valid experience for this purpose.
|SALARY GRADE||PAY SCALE||STARTING BASIC PAY IN THE PAY SCALE|
|JG A0 (equivalent to E0 in DPE pay level)||₹30,000 – ₹1,20,000||₹30,000 per month|
- The multi-stage selection process may comprise of various shortlisting tools like Application Screening (on basis of number of years of relevant work-experience, educational qualification, etc.), Written/Computer Based Test, Case Based Discussion, Group Task, Personal Interview etc.
- The selection process adopted will depend on the number of applications received
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
- General, OBC- NCL and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of ₹500 + payment gateway charges if any (Application fee of ₹500 includes GST@18%).
|Starting Date||July 23rd 2022|
|Closing Date||August 08th 2022|
HOW TO APPLY?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. NOTIFICATION GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.