BEL PROJECT ENGINEER JOBS NOTIFICATION 2022 : Inviting eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for Project Engineer posts.
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS IN INDIA 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for LATEST JOBS NOTIFICATIONS 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
BEL was established to meet the specialized electronic equipment requirements of the Indian Defence Services. While this continues to be its prime focus, the Company has a significant presence in the civilian market, too. BEL exports some of its products and services to a number of countries as well.
BEL has been laying great emphasis on Research and Development right from the early years. It has also been able to successfully partner as production agency with many DRDO labs. From a meagre turnover of Rs.2 lakhs in 1956-57, BEL has grown manifold to record a turnover of Rs.7,510 crores (provisional) in 2015-16.BEL is not only a successful business story but also an organization which cares for people and society. Even before the term ‘Corporate Social Responsibility’ gained currency, BEL has undertaken innumerable CSR activities and continues to do them with a lot of passion and commitment. BEL has set up educational institutions, including a special school for the mentally challenged. It has also set up hospitals, fine arts clubs and sports facilities.
BEL PROJECT ENGINEER NOTIFICATION 2022
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||22|
BEL JOBS VACANCIES 2022
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Project Engineer-I Electronics (PEEL)||21|
|Project Engineer-I Mechanical (PEME)||01|
BEL PROJECT ENGINEER JOB ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Project Engineer-I Electronics (PEEL)||B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering (4-year course) in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunications / Telecommunication from a recognised University / Institute.|
|Project Engineer-I Mechanical (PEME)||B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering (4-year course) in Mechanical discipline from a recognised University / Institute.|
- Minimum of 2 years of post-qualification relevant industry experience is mandatory to apply for the post of Project Engineer–I.
|POST NAME||AGE LIMITS|
|Project Engineer-I Electronics (PEEL)||32 years|
|Project Engineer-I Mechanical (PEME)||32 years|
- SC, ST candidates by 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates by 3 years.
- For candidates belonging to Persons with Disability (PwBD) category having minimum 40% disability will get 10 (ten) years relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to SC/ST/OBC.
- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.40,000/-, Rs.45,000/-, Rs.50,000/- and Rs.55,000/- per month for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.
- Candidates are selected based on Written Test and Interview
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.472/- (Rs.400/- + 18% GST) for the above mentioned post.
- Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Interested Candidates meeting the qualifying criteria as specified in the Advertisement are required to Pre-Register online through ‘Google Forms’’ for expressing their willingness to attend for the Walk-In Selections.
|Starting Date||July 12th 2022|
|Closing Date||July 27th 2022|