Here is a recruitment notification from BANK OF BARODA RECRUITMENT 2022 | LATEST BANK JOBS. Read below for more details and apply soon before the last date!!
BANK OF BARODA RECRUITMENT 2022 DETAILS
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Bank Of Baroda|
|POST||Agriculture Marketing Officer|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||47|
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture from University recognised by the Govt. Of India./Govt. bodies/AICTE
- 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree /Diploma in any of below mentioned specialisation :
- MBA – Rural Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management
- MBA – Agri Business Management
- MBA – Agri-Business & Rural Development
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management : Food Processing and Business Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management : Agricultural Export & Business Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Agribusiness and plantation management program
- Post Graduate Diploma in Forest Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Agri Business Management (PGDM-ABM).
- Minimum 03 Years of experience in marketing and generating lead in Agriculture and Allied Industries business in BFSI Sector
- Minimum: 25 years
- Maximum: 40 years
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer) : 3 years
- Persons with Disability (PWD-VI): Gen/EWS – 10, OBC – 13, SC/ST – 15
- Ex-servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment : Gen/EWS – 5,
- OBC – 8, SC/ST – 10 years.
- Remuneration will be offered based on candidate’s qualifications, experience, overall suitability, last drawn salary of the candidate, subject to a maximum as under:
- Metro Cities*: Rs. 18 lakhs p.a
- Non-Metro Cities: Rs. 15 lakhs p.a
- Selection will be based on short listing and subsequent round of Personal Interview (PI) and/or any other selection method.
- Methodology for Selection:
- Applications are invited Zone wise. Hence, the shortlisting of applications, invitation for selection process, and preparationof merit list shall be zone wise for these positions.
- The tentative number of vacancies for each zone is as listed above. However, the Bank at its discretion reserve the right tomodify/add/reduce the vacancies/zones/locations as per the business requirements, administrative considerations and/orperformance/suitability of candidates in the selection process or any other circumstances.
- Rs.600/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for General, EWS & OBC candidates
- Rs.100/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for SC, ST, PWD & Women
|Starting Date||January 07th 2022|
|Closing Date||January 27th 2022|