BANK NOTE PRESS DEWAS RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE FOR 81JUNIOR TECHNICIAN POSTS: Inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for 81 posts.
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for CENTRAL GOVT JOBS 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
ABOUT BANK NOTE PRESS, DEWAS (BNP)
The Bank Note Press, Dewas (BNP) is one of the nine units under the “Security Printing and
Minting Corporation of India Limited” (SPMCIL), a Mini Ratna Category-I, Central Public Sector
Enterprise Company, wholly owned by Government of India, incorporated on 13th January, 2006
under the Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of designing, manufacturing of Bank Notes &
Security Inks etc. SPMCIL is under the administrative control of Ministry of Finance with its
Registered and Corporate Office at 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi. Keeping
in view of enhancement of production & operation and modernization of machineries, BNP invites
applications from the Indian citizens for filling-up the vacancies for the following posts. Read below.
BANK NOTE PRESS DEWAS RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Bank Note Press, Dewas (BNP)|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||81|
BANK NOTE PRESS VACACNY DETAILS 2022
|POST NAME||TOTAL NO OF VACANCIES|
|Junior Technician (Ink Factory)||60|
|Junior Technician (Printing)||19|
|Junior Technician (Electrical / IT)||02|
BANK NOTE PRESS DEWAS RECRUITMENT 2022 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
|Junior Technician (Ink Factory)||Essential: Full time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology alongwith one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT|
|Junior Technician (Printing)||Essential: Full time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Full time ITI course in Platemaker-cum-Impositor, Hand Composing alongwith one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.|
|Junior Technician (Electrical / IT)||Essential: Full time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics alongwith one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT|
- 18 years as on last date of receipt of application for all the posts.
- Upto a maximum of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Upto a maximum of 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC.
- Upto a maximum of 10 years if the candidate is a physically handicapped person.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST who are physically handicapped, the maximum age relaxation is 15 years.
- For candidates belonging to OBC who are physically handicapped, the maximum age relaxation is 13 years.
- Registration charges of Rs.600/- (including GST) for candidates belonging to UR/ OBC/ EWS
- category and
- Intimation charges of Rs.200/- (including GST) for candidates belonging to SC / ST/Ex-SM / PWD category for each posts.
- Selection for the posts will be done through examination which will be conducted “Online”, and will be of objective type.
- There will be no Interview for the selection of the above posts. The selection will be on merit basis.
BANK NOTE PRESS DEWAS EXAM PATTERN
- ₹ 18780 – 67390/- Level W-1
HOW TO APPLY FOR BANK NOTE PRESS DEWAS RECRUITMENT 2022 ?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. LINK GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference
|Starting Date||February 26th 2022|
|Closing Date||March 28th 2022|