Here is a recruitment notification from AWES ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL RECRUITMENT 2022 | LATEST GOVT JOBS. Read below for more details and apply soon before the last date!!
AWES ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL RECRUITMENT 2022 DETAILS
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Army Welfare Education Society (AWES), Army Public Schools (APS)|
|POST||Teachers – PGT, TGT, PRT|
|QUALIFICATION||Graduation, Post Graduation|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||8700|
|POST NAME||TOTAL NO OF VACANCIES|
|Teachers ( PGT,TGT and PRT)||8700|
- Applicants must have passed Graduation, Post Graduation with B. Ed, Two years Diploma in Elementary Education or equivalent with 50% marks qualification from a recognized Institute.
- A Post Graduate with less than aggregate 50% marks in Graduation, but aggregate 50% marks in Post Graduation and also 50% marks in the subject applied for shall also be eligible.
- Candidates must in addition to the minimum aggregate percentage mentioned in the table above have scored no less than 50% marks in each of the subjects in which they have graduated/ post-graduated. The detailed mark sheets will be scrutinized during the interview.
Fresh Candidates (Less than 5 years’ teaching experience)
- Below 40 years (In the case of Delhi schools the candidate should be in the age bracket as per
Experienced Candidates: (Those with more than 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years)
- Below 57 years (In the case of Delhi DSEA&R)
The selection of teachers will be done in three stages:-
Stage 1-Screening Exam.
- An `Online Screening Test’ will be conducted on 19 and 20 February 2022, for vacancies that will arise during the ensuing academic year.
- This shall be conducted on-line by an agency identified by HQ AWES centrally, to ensure uniform quality of teachers in all Army Public Schools.
- Those who qualify in this stage will be given a Score Card which shall be valid for life provided the candidate picks up a teaching job within three years from the date of passing the screening exam in any CBSE affiliated school for a continuous duration of at least one year.
- A Score Card will make candidate eligible to appear for the remaining stages of the selection process. In addition to fresh candidates, the following may also appear for the screening test: –
(i) Holders of Score Cards who want to improve their scores.
(ii) Those desirous of upgrading themselves. For E.g., candidates holding Score Card of TGT may
now want to obtain a card for PGT, having acquired additional qualification.
Note: Please note that holding a Score Card by itself does not entitle a candidate for an appointment
as teacher in any Army Public School. It only renders the candidate eligible for Stage 2 and 3 of
the selection processes.
Stage 2: Interview
- The respective schools shall announce the vacancies available through various means like Local Newspapers, the School Website, Notice board etc.
- Candidates would have to apply in response to these announcements.
- The interviews may or may not be held at the location of the school.
- It may be held as per discretion of the local management at a convenient place at one of the other Schools
Stage 3: Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency
- For Language teachers, written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with evaluation of teaching skills.
- Selection Committee may also hold computer proficiency tests if they so desire
Online Screening Test
- To qualify for interview and evaluation of teaching skills, the candidates should have passed the Online ScreeningTest.
- This has been scheduled on 19 and 20 February 2022 at various centres across the country.
Online Screening Test Pattern
- Test will be conducted ON-LINE in the MCQ format. The questions will be randomly generated from a subject specific question bank.
- PGT/TGT candidates who fail in Part B but pass Part A may opt to take their score card for PRT subject to meeting other qualifications.
- Scores will be normalized to 100
- There will be negative marking.1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Part A & B will be available together and the candidates have the freedom to answer questions in
the order that they prefer.
- To qualify, the candidate must score minimum 50 % marks in each part.
- ₹385/- (Non-Refundable)
HOW TO APPLY?
- Candidates are expected to register ON-LINE for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration Portal (LINK GIVEN BELOW) . Candidates can register between 07 January 2022 to 28 January 2022. Thereafter the portal will be closed for registration. The procedure to be followed will be as per details available on the website. Please use the steps given below to give general information about yourself to register your profile.
- For profile registration, you need to have a valid Mobile Number & Email ID
- You will receive OTP on your Mobile number & Email ID for verification
- You can edit your Post/Other details any time before submitting, except Basic Details (First Page).
- While entering the required information in On-line form, you will be asked by system to attach the following documents:
(i) Photographs and signatures
(ii) Proof of date of birth
(iii) Certificates of academic qualification
- The system will then ask you to pay the exam fee ON-LINE. Payment options are UPI/Debit/Credit Cards/
- Net banking. A payment gateway has been integrated with the web-site for the purpose and candidates will be through the payment process.
- Once registration is completed, you will get a confirmation that registration is successful. You will also be informed through e-mail and SMS regarding the same.
- You may seek assistance till the examination from the following HELPLINE numbers: +91 62680 30939, +91 62680 03264, +91 62631 78414, +91 62680 62129
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|TO APPLY||Click Here|
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE
TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP: CLICK HERE