AIESL RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY FOR 78 AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER POSTS : Inviting eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer posts.
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS IN INDIA 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for CENTRAL GOVT JOBS 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
AIESL is a fully owned subsidiary of AI Asset Holding Company limited and is a Public Sector Undertaking of Government of India. AIESL is the largest MRO in the aviation industry of India. AIESL manages and maintains Airbus, Boeing & ATR’s fleet with highest degree of the Technical Dispatch Reliability, with its major maintenance hangars and bases located at all the major metros. The company has state of the art capabilities for Overhaul and Maintenance of Aircrafts and its components. AIESL being the subsidiary of erstwhile Air India Limited continues to provide its maintenance services to the prime customer Air India (now a private business entity).
AIESL RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)|
|POST||Aircraft Maintenance Engineer|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||78|
AIESL RECRUITMENT 2022 VACANCIES
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|B1 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer AME||52|
|B2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer AME||26|
AIESL RECRUITMENT 2022 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Indian Board/ University or equivalent from a Foreign University.
- Must possess DGCA License to certify.
- CAR 66 CAT B1/B2 license on the aircraft as described.
- Multiple Licensed AMEs will be preferred.
- General Category – Not more than 50 years as on 01.07.2022
- OBC – Not more than 53 years as on 01.07.2022
- SC/ST – Not more than 55 years as on 01.07.2022
- Ex-Serviceman – as per Govt. rules but not more than 58 years.
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and it will lie in the range of INR 95,000 to INR 1,28,000 pm (tax deductions will be as per applicable government rules).
- However, in exceptional cases (much higher qualifications/ experience), it may go higher and would be at the appropriate level of salary approved by the Co. for AME on fixed term contract basis upto 1.7 Lac (Rs. One Lac Seventy Thousand only).
- Interested candidates are required to appear for registration followed by PERSONAL Interview at the date time and venue as given below:
|POST NAME||INTERIEW DATES|
|B1 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer AME||B1 – 18th July 2022 & 19th July 202|
|B2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer AME||B2 – 18th July 2022 & 19th July 2022|
- Fee of INR 1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) for Gen and OBC candidates towards processing fee by means of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “AI Engineering Services Limited” payable at New Delhi
AI ENGINEERING SERVICES LIMITED
2nd Floor, CRA Building, Safdarjung Airport Complex, Aurobindo Marg, Near Jor Bagh Metro station, New Delhi-110003.
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|