PENSION FUND PFRDA RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE FOR GRADE A POSTS : Inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates for 22 posts
Candidates can get all details related to CENTRAL GOVT JOB RECRUITMENT 2022 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for Jobs in PFRDA 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA/ Authority), is a statutory regulatory body in the financial sector established under PFRDA Act (23 of 2013) passed by the Parliament of India with the mandate to promote, develop and regulate the Pension Sector in India.
PENSION FUND PFRDA RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA/ Authority)|
|JOB ROLE||OFFICER GRADE ‘A’ (ASSISTANT MANAGER)|
|SALARY||As per norms|
PFRDA JOB VACANCIES NOTIFICATION 2022
|STREAM||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Finance and Accounts||02|
|Official Language (Rajbhasha)||01|
|General||Master’s Degree in any discipline or Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized University or ACA/ FCA from ICAI or ACS/ FCS from ICSI or ACMA/ FCMA from ICMAI (erstwhile AICWA/ FICWA from ICWAI) or CFA from CFA Institute.|
|Finance and Accounts||Graduation from a recognized university AND ACA/ FCA from ICAI or ACS/ FCS from ICSI or ACMA/ FCMA from ICMAI (erstwhile AICWA/ FICWA from ICWAI) or CFA from CFA Institute.|
|Information Technology||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (electrical / electronics and communication / information technology / computer science) or Masters in Computer Application or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers / information technology.|
|Research (Economics)||Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance)/ Econometrics.|
|Legal||Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Official Language (Rajbhasha)||Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ English/ Economics/ Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University/ Institute.|
- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of thirty (30) years as on July 31, 2022 i.e., candidate must have been born on or after August 01, 1992.
- Up to a maximum of five years for candidates belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe if the posts are reserved for them.
- Up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates if the posts are reserved for them.
- Mode of selection shall be a three-stage process i.e. Phase I (on – line Screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on – line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
- Unreserved/GEN, EWS & OBC : Rs. 1,000/- (inclusive of GST)
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women: Nil
HOW TO APPLY?
- First of all go through the Notification carefully. LINK GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future references.
|Starting Date||September 15th 2022|
|Closing Date||October 07th 2022|