For Govt jobs preparation Daily MCQ will be provided, most of the questions will be from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC IBPS, etc
- Which among the following states has the highest population density as per census 2001. [UPSC Prelims 2003]
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- west bengal
2. Nanda Devi peak forms a part of [UPSC prelims 2003]
- Assam Himalayas
- Nepal Himalayas
- Punjab Himalayas
- Kumaon Himalayas
3. Which one among the following states is smallest in area [UPSC prelims 2003]
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
4. Among the following cities which one is nearest to the tropic of Cancer [UPSC prelims 2004]
5. In which one of the following union territories do people of the onge tribe sleep [UPSC prelims 2004]
- Andaman and Nicobar Island
- dadra and Nagar haveli
- Daman and Diu
6. Lake Sambhar is nearest to which of the following cities of Rajasthan [ UPSC prelims 2004]
7. Which one of the following statement is not correct [UPSC prelims 2004]
- Gulf with narrow fonts and wider rears experience high tides.
- Tidal currents takes place when a gulf is connected with the open sea by a narrow channel.
- Tidal bore occurs when a tide enters the narrow and shallow estuary of the river.
- The tidal nature of the mouth of the river Hooghly is of critical importance to Kolkata as port.
8. Among the following Indian state which one has the minimum total forest cover [ UPSC prelims 2004]
9. According to the census 2001 which one of the following Indian states has the maximum population in India after Uttar Pradesh. [ UPSC prelims 2004]
- West Bengal
10. Gandhi Sagar dam is a part of which one of the following
- Chambal project
- Kosi project
- Damodar valley project
- Bakra Nagar project