|POST NAME||ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:|
|Lab Attendant G-II||1. 10+2 with Science 2. Diploma in Medical Lab Technology|
|Office Assistant||1. Degree from recognized University or equivalent. |
2. Proficiency in computers.
3. Five year’s work experience as Upper Division Clerk preferably from a Govt. sector.
|Upper Division Clerk||1. Degree from recognized University or equivalent|
2. Proficiency in computers.
3. Skill Test Norm: A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in. Hindi only on computer. (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m corresponding to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.)
|Lower Division Clerk||1. 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. |
2. A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in. Hindi only on computer. (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m corresponding to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.)
|Technical Assistant/Technician||1. B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent. 5 years experience in the concerned field OR|
Diploma in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent. 8 years experience in the concerned field OR
2. For posts in Anesthesia/Operation Theatre, B.Sc. in OT techniques or equivalent with 5 years experience in the concerned field. 3. 10+2 with science with Diploma in OT techniques or equivalent with 8 years experience in concerned field.
|Nuclear Medicine Technician||1. Degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology approved by AERB from a recognized Institute/University. OR |
2. Degree in Physics/Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences with PG Diploma (two years course) in Medical Radiation and Isotope Technology (DMRIT) approved by AERB from a recognized Institute / University
|Store Keeper||1. Degree from a recognized University/Institution.|
2. Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Material Management from a recognized University/ Institution; OR
3. Bachelor’s Degree in Material Management from a recognized University/Institution and 3 years experience in store handling (preferably medical stores.)
|Warden (Hostel)||1. Graduate from recognized University / Institute. |
2. Diploma /Certificate in House Keeping /Material Management / Public Relation /Estate Management.
3. Possessing two years’ Experience of handling hostel in Government / Reputed Organization.
|Mechanic (Air Conditioning & Refrigeration)||1. Pass in Matriculation or equivalent.|
2. Must have undergone a minimum of 12 months’ Refrigeration Mechanic or equivalent course in a recognized Technical Institute and must have served one year’s apprenticeship in reputed firm or organization of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineers. OR
Two years ‘apprenticeship in a reputed firm or organization of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineers.
3. A minimum of one year’s experience as an Air Conditioning or refrigeration serviceman, or as a Junior Mechanic or in any other skilled capacity on the maintenance and installation of water coolers, refrigerators, room air conditioners and small air conditioning and cold storage plants.
|Personal Assistant (PA)||1. Degree from recognized university. |
Skill Test Norms:
* Dictation -10 minutes 100wpm.
* Transcription-40 Minutes English or 55 minutes in Hindi on a Computer
|Stenographer||1. 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University OR |
2. Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University with 5 years service (regular or ad-hoc) as Stenographer in Govt. Organization/Institution.
3. Skill Test Norms:-
Dictation: 10 MTS @ 80 w.p.m.
Transcription: 50 MTS (English) & 65MTS (Hindi) [only on computers]
|Lineman (Electrical)||1. 10th Class /Standard or equivalent |
2. ITI Diploma Certificate/equivalent in related trade.
3. 2 years experience in the relevant field
|Operator (Lift or E&M)||1. 10th Class /Standard or equivalent |
2. ITI Diploma Certificate/equivalent in related trade
|Legal Assistant||1. Graduate with experience of minimum period of three years assisting a qualified legal practitioner/firm as Legal Assistant in Legal department of Govt. organization.|
|Medical Record Technician||(i) B.Sc. (Medical Records) OR |
(ii) 10+2 (Science) from a recognized board with at least 6 months Diploma/Certificate course in Medical Record Keeping from a recognized Institute/University and 2 years experience in a Hospital set up. AND
(iii) Ability to use computers – Hands on experience in office applications, spread sheets and presentations.
Typing speed of 35 words per minutes in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi.
|Junior Hindi Translator||1. Master Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level |
OR Master Degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level. OR
Master Degree of a recognized University in any subject either than Hindi or English with Hindi Medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of an examination at the degree level. OR
Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject as the medium of an examination at the degree level OR
Master Degree of a recognized University In any subject other than Hindi or English with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subject or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level. AND
2. Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government office including Government of India undertaking.
|CSSD Technician||B.Sc. (Microbiology) Or Medical Technology with 3 yrs exp. In CSSD in a 200 bedded hospital OR Staff Nurse (A Grade Registration) with 2 years experience in CSSD in a 200 bedded hospital OR Theater Assistant Course with 4 yrs experience in CSSD in a 200 bedded hospital.|
|Multi Rehabilitation Worker (Physiotherapist)||Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy from recognized Institute/University with 2 years experience OR |
Diploma in Rehabilitation with 5 years experience Registered with the Physiotherapy Council.
|Occupational Therapist||1. 10+2 In Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)|
2. Bachelor Degree in occupational Therapy from a recognized Institute/University. 3. 02 years experience. 4. Registered with Occupational Therapy council.
|Electrician||1. 10th Class /Standard or equivalent 2. ITI Diploma Certificate in Electrician Trade|
3. Electrical Supervisory certificate of Competency; and Practical experience of 5 years in erection and running /maintenance of different types of HT and LT electrical installations including UG cable systems.
|Wireman||1. Academic Qualification: Should have passed ITI Diploma/equivalent qualification in trade. |
2. Professional Knowledge: Electrical workman permit/workman’s competency certificate electrical workman’s/lineman licence (Certificate of competency class-II) or any other equivalent certificate with at least 5 years experience in the line. Trade Test.
|Dissection Hall Attendant||10+2 or equivalent with one year experience in the concerned department. OR |
10th pass with three years experience in the concerned department.
|Junior Engineer Civil||1. Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. |
2. 2 years’ experience in design and engineering of Civil Projects, preferably in a Hospital Environment. OR
Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with 5 years’ experience in design and Engineering of Civil Projects, preferably, in a Hospital Environment.
|Hospital Attendant G-III (Nursing Orderly)||1. Matriculation from a recognized School/Board.|
2. Certificate course in Hospital Services conducted by a recognized Organization (such as St. Johns Ambulance)
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||1. Valid Driving License for driving heavy vehicles 2. Knowledge of Motor Mechanism. 3. Experience: 3 years|
|Cashier||1. Degree in Commerce of recognized University or equivalent and |
2. At least 3 years experience of handling accounts work of a Government Organization. And
3. Having proficiency in Computer Application.
|Assistant Security Officer||Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.|